running from life

i burst through my front door as fast as i could. i didn't know where i was going, and honestly? i didn't care. i didn't want to leave behind the ones i love. But i know if I had stayed, I’d be dead right now. Maybe I'd be the one to end my own life, but most likely it'd be Her. In the months before i left my home in Massachusetts, she'd been getting worse. The day before i left it was the scariest thing I’d ever seen. i know better now. i know it still wasn’t right, what she was doing to us, but there are worse things in the world. She claims to be missing me, but i know it’s an act. i can see the anger in her eyes and the bruises on Liz and Aaron's bodies. My heart sinks as i know this is my fault. it would be me with the bruises if i was there to protect them. But i can’t go back now, not after my own mother pulled a knife on me for the third time this year. i just cant. My name is Kristina and even though my mother spreads lies, i want to share with you all my side of the story.

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

i said i wasnt going to post anything... oh well whatever. anyways i know this is no good i just thought id see what people think. comment if you want me to continueXDani

the picture to the right is Krissy before she ran away!!!