Gaara x Orochimaru's​daughter

~requested by Jkajj1~

You were at the hidden sand village your father Lord orochimaru sent you for a few things at suna you looked around bumping into someone you looked up seeing the kazekage.

Days past you were now living with the kazekage a d his siblings for some reason the kazekage kept staring at you causing kankuro to smirk and temari to snicker you shrugged and went to take a bath not noticing the kazekage following you took your clothes off as you stepped in the hot water Gaara was naked pinning you to the wall causing you to gasp when the cold wall hit your bare skin soon you felt Gaara kissing your neck leaving marks on it Gaara then trailed his hand to your flower.
"G-gaara"you softly moaned when he slipped a finger in thrusting a finger in and out of you then adding another finger stretching you Gaara then took his fingers out and licks them he then lays his head between your legs and licks you out causing you to mewl and moan you laid your hand in his hair tugging at it making him groan while he eats you out,you soon came in his mouth.
"Sweet"Gaara said crashing his lips against yours you can taste yourself as he thrust into you making tears fall from your eyes he thrust harder making you moan while he kept on thrusting you came with him came inside of you.

Extended ending

You woke up to laughter in the living room you got up walking as you seen kankuro and temari laughing while Gaara stood with a red face