You meet again(Akatsuki)

Pein

You sat in the living room of the akatsuki hideout trying to watch tv ignoring the argument between Deidara and Sasori.
"Art is a bang danna un!"Deidara shouts as sasori glares at him.
"Art is eternal brat."Sasori retorts as you growl.
"SHUT UP WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR TWO DAMN FUCKING ART!"You snapped shouting everyone's head turns to you shocked and wide eyed as pein walks in glaring.
"what is going on in here."Pein spoke as you jump up pointing at Deidara and Sasori.
"these two that's what is going on, talking about their fagggoty art and arguing about it damn it!."you snapped glaring at deidara and sasori growling.
"Geez someone's on their period."HIdan spoke only to be punched by you.
"(Y/N) to my office. Now."Pein said walking back to his office,as you growled following behind knowing your going to get it.

Itachi Uchiha

You were relaxing in the hot spring out back behind the akatsuki hide out with your eyes closed,when the door opened you thought it was konan; but you decided to ignore it.
"glad to get away from hidan konan?"You said as a low male voice was heard you snapped open your eyes seeing itachi in the water with you as huge blush forms on your face.
"I'm not konan,but yes i'm glad to get away from the swearing idiot."Itachi spoke looking at you with a slight blush.
"ITACHI YOU PERVERT!"you shouted until kisame burges in looking with a smirk.
"Get some Uchiha!"Kisame runs laughing at your and itachi's red face.

Hidan

You sighed sitting on the edge of the hot spring with a towel wrapped around you,what you failed to notice was that the same white haired male was watching through a hole with a smirk.
'damn the bitch is hot.'HIdan thought before sneaking in where you was at.
"hello bitch we meet again!"Hidan spoke with a smirk making you jump squealing pulling the towel more around your body as hidan smirk pinning you against the wall.
"Did i ever tell you were a hot fucking bitch?"Hidan spoke and his only response was getting slapped in the face by you.
After that hidan left holding his face,his partner Kakuzu was hiding a smirk.
"Had fun being slapped Hidan?"Kakuzu asked snickering.
"Shut it old bastard!"Hidan retorts only to end up having his head cut off by Kakuzu.