He asks you out(The Akatsuki)

Pein

Pein had sent ever Akatsuki members out;but you of course had to stay with pein to help him around the base;as you were cleaning the living room pein walked in before clearing his throat making you turn towards him.
"(Y/N) this may sound weird;but go out with me?"Pein asked as you blushed a dark red.
" yes pein, id love too!"you said pulling pein into a kiss.

   İtachi uchiha

You were at the hideout, everyone else is on a mission so you decided taking a hot shower as soon you stripped out of your clothing you didnt notice to hear the front door open or close.You were in the shower until itachi walks in making you turn before screaming throwing a shampoo bottle.
"Go out with me." itachi asked making you stop and blush.
"Yes,now get out im trying to shower!" you yelled as itachi left.

Hidan

You and hidan were wrestling on the floor for the remote, Hidan was on top of you trying to get the remote.
"Bitch give me the fucking remote!" hidan said as you held the remote.
"No!" you retort before hidan pins you roughly before placing his lips against yours making you let go of the remote hidan secretly grabs the remote.
"Go out with me bitch?" hidan said smirking.
"Sure," you said blushing.