Chapter 20

Cadi's POV

I lay there, silence engulfing the room. I was alone, and there was nothing else there. I look around, comfortable in the blankets that smelled like Vi. Why was I so comfortable with him? I have never thought of anyone like him turning into what he did. I am so confused!

I hear faint footsteps, then they get closer, and the zipper is undone. I stay silent, not wanting to get the attention of anyone. I look up and see the person I would never expect...

Vi's POV

I walk up to them, my hands in balls. They look up at me, and smirk. "Oh yea, so your girlfriend doing okay?" Markus says with a smirk. I lift him up by the collar of his shirt, and slam him into the wall.

Calub looks at me astonished. I glare at him, and then look back at Mark. He was gonna pay. I let go of him with one hand, and punch him. 

His nose starts bleeding. Good. I punch him again. Calub jumps on my back, and it takes one swift movement for me to fling him off, and throw Mark at him. They look at me like I am a psycho, in which, I cant really blame them. I kinda am...

"You as much as lay a finger on her again, I will fucking shoot you dead in the head, and kill you, not letting anyone know because I refuse to stand by and watch people hurt an innocent little girl."

"Innocent? That is the last thing she is! She is a prick, and should have died so long ago! Like, if it weren't for you, she would be gone and none of us would have a problem with ranks!"

I glare at him. He glares back. It is a tense silence for a little bit before I decide to say something.

"She has saved all of our asses more then once. Every shot she has made has saved us, so you say a word against her, you will die by my hands. Do you understand me?"

They both nod. I turn to leave, when Calub says something that really gets to me. 

"You are in love with the girl that loved your brother Erin... You are nothing compared to her, and here you are, protecting her. She will move on, whether you believe it or not..."

I don't bother turning around, just heading straight back to the tent, making sure Cadi's alright. When I get there, she is pinned to the bed by some guy, and he's hovering over her. I see tears in her eyes.

I know instantly she is terrified, because I know what happened. I walk up to them, and yank him off her. She looks at me astonished. Shaking. Scared.

I pick him back up, and punch him, then throw him out. Litterly. He looked at me, and I instantly zipped up the tent. I go an lay beside Cadi, pulling her into my chest. She couldn't be the girl from before.

"Its gonna be okay, your safe... You can cry.."

I feel her body shaking and then I hear the sobs. My shirt becomes damp with tears, and finally, we both fall asleep, pressed against each other. She felt safe, that was all I cared about.