Battle Corruption

Twelve o'clock strikes. The gang was rounded up once more for the journey ahead. They reach the Elf world and journey through the dungeon.

Nori: "So how did you guys find the Elf World anyways?"

Kirito and Leafa explain as they walk.

Leafa: "...and soon enough we got Excalibur with a mission accomplished"

Silica: "Um is it me or does this dungeon seem empty?"

Jun: "Yeah, now that you mention it. It is pretty empty. We haven't been attacked or anything"

Agil: "Sorry for being the man of bad news but, I think we spoke too soon."

Ahead of them was a large crowd of monsters. Two bosses were among them.

Cavalry: "Well fudge"

Klein: "What are you talking about? You gonna give up? We got this far so let's do it. Your gal is in there and we will get to her."

Cavalry blushes.

Kirito: "Ok let's do this. Siune,Asuna and Cavalry take on the healing. Sinon, give us some cover fire. The rest of us will defeat the little guys and then we can go after the bosses"

Everyone: "Got it!"

The battle ensues. The gang strikes defeating many of the opponents. When their health got low, Siune and Asuna healed them. Silica and Cavalry's dove attack from the space above. The dove had transformed into a hawk for better damage. Sinon shot down any arrow attacks from the enemies. Before they knew it they were facing the bosses. There were two bull headed giants, one yellow and one dark blue in skin color. They both attack at once.

Leafa: "Why do they look familiar?" 

Leafa strikes the blue giant and notices it's health go down drastically.

Leafa: "Cavalry! Can you strike the yellow one with a strong magic attack?"

Cavalry: "Of course. Light Sword Barrage!"

Swords made of light appear over Cavalry as he aims at the yellow giant. He launches them and gets a direct hit. The yellow giant's health goes down with a heavy fall.

Klein: "Wait a minute! Didn't we face these guys before?"

Kirito: "I think so, the dark blue one take more damage from Physical attacks while the other with Magic attacks"

Lisbeth: "Then let take it to them!"

With the new plan in effect the two bosses' health soon hit the red zones. Suddenly the two bosses stop attacking.

Sinon: "They...stopped?"

Asuna: "Something doesn't feel right."

The ground rumbles as a red giant soon pixelates into reality.

Agil: "A third boss? Did this happen last time?"

Kirito: "No, this is different."

The three giants begin to walk to each other. They lay a hand on each other's shoulder as energy begins to surge around them.

Nori: "Hrrgh. What the heck is going on?"

The three giants fuse together.

Everyone: "Th-They fused?!?"

Kirito strikes it with his duel sword technique. It does little damage. Asuna tries striking it with ice shards. Little damage as well.

Tecchi: "Neither magic or attacks is gonna hurt it. What are we gonna do?"

Cavalry: "Brave Bird. Now!"

Cavalry's hawk gets engulfed in flames but, it doesn't burn it. It flies around before charging straight for the giant. It gets a direct hit landing half a bar of damage.

Tecchi: "Wa-was that.."

Siune: "Cavalry, how did you do that?"

Cavalry: "If human attacks and magic doesn't work, maybe creature attacks will work. So i tested it and it worked"

Silica: "So maybe..Pina Bubble attack."

Pina opens it's mouth as large bubbles fly out. They explode when they came in contact with the giant inflicting a total of two bars of health.

Cavalry: "Nice one Silica! Now let's finish him off with a combined attack"

Silica: "Alright! Pina Ice spike rain!"

Cavalry: "Spin and use Sky Attack."

Cavalry's hawk gets cloaked in a harsh blue light and spins. The ice spikes surrounded it as it charged the giant. The hawk makes a direct hit piercing right through it. The giant collapses with a hole burned through it's chest.

BOSS DEFEATED- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Cavalry: "We did it, now come on we still got to get Yuuki."

They head inside. The room was dark and a muffled scream could be heard. A light shines out to reveal Yuuki tied to a pole with rope.

Cavalry: "Yuuki!"

He runs to her takes the gag away from her mouth.

Yuuki: "Get out! It's a trap!"

Cavalry: "What?!"

Small fires light up the room. Millions of players were around, all with glowing red eyes.

Klein: "HeeHeeHee, Hahahahahaha!!!"

Lisbeth: "What are you laughing about? Have you gone mad?"

Klein: "Maybe.. Spell casters now!"

Spell casters from all over launch their spells. They each hit everyone in the gang and put them to sleep.

Klein: Hee Kee Tee. Now the real show begins.