Prologue

"Report!" A soldier yelled as he stumbled onto the palace. "Six hundred li emergency report. The Northern Liao have started their invasion and the boarder passes are in great danger. They have sent Duoli Xiao with a hundred thousand heavy armoured riders threatening YanMen pass."

"What, how dare those slaves come and attack me," the Emperor raged. "Send a general to defend YanMen pass."

"My dear immortal," a king stood out. He wore purple robe with a jade carved belt. He was a young man with dark brows, leopard eyes, lion nose and a square mouth. He was the Right Thousand King. "I know who thou shalt send. Thou should send the newly surrendered general, Destin Yang, to defend YanMen. He is familiar with the Liao's war strategies. We can also test his loyalty through this battle."

"Are you sure he is thrustable," the Emperor questioned. "He is​ a man who surrendered."

"Uhhh," the Eight Thousand King hesitated. "Thou shalt dub him vanguard but not the marshal of the army."

"Then who could be my marshal," he asked.

"Me, my son," A man stood out.He was tall and skinny with a pair of string eyes. He had an eagle beaked nose and a long mouth. He wore a red robe and a golden belt.

"Oh father, a peasant will do the job. It's too dangerous and my love will get worried."

"No, no, I can still lead an army," the man assured. "I will defeat the Liao's with fifty thousand troops."

"Okay father, but be careful."

"Take order," a weird voice said as the messenger opened the sacred order. "Order from the sky, call from the Emperor. Now, Northern Liao are threatening the country. Thou Destin is dubbed as vanguard to defend YanMen pass. Thou are bestowed a mansion of the Sky​'s Wave."

"Thy vassal obey," Destin took the scroll. The man left and Destin stood up.

"Do thou really have to go?" Destin's wife, Flore Se questioned.

"Loyalty is important," Destin stated.

"But why can't other generals go?" Flore queried.

"This is a test of my loyalty," Destin explained.

"When will you be back?"

"Not long, not long."

"Flather," Flore called. "You and your four brothers go with your father and take care of him."

"Yes mother," a young man replied. He was tall and covered with white. He had dark eyebrows and bright eyes, a straight nose and broad lips.

"Mother, I want to go too!" A young boy craved. He was about ten years old and resembled his third brother. Crude black hair and blade like eyebrows. His chest arched up and his temples were round.

"No, you're too young," Destin frowned. "Did you do your homework."

"Ah, please, father," the boy begged.

"Go Sucee, do your homework," Destin scowled.

"Just go, seventh bro," Flather urged.

"Homework is useless," Sucee shouted. "Reading war strategies and practicing martial arts. What good can they do."

"Without strategies, more people die,"Destin explained. "Without martial arts, nobody will obey you."

Sucee ran away.

"Flather, assemble your brothers, we must leave this minute."

"Father," a man roared. He was short yet strong with a beasts eyes and a lion's nose. His skin was quite dark, similar to his crude iron armour. He mounted a Crude Horse with his Dao on the hook. "Beaty that old bastard only gave us two thousand troops to reinforce YanMen. Is that old bastard mad. Why don't he come and save YanMen."

"Orther," Destin shouted at his second son. "Quit that attitude."

"But father, Beaty that bastard thinks we can defeat an army fifty times bigger."

"You have to remember that the whole Cathay is massive and everywhere needs soldiers,"Destin edified."Orther, tell all the riders to collect branches and attach them to their ​horse's tail."

"What for, father?"a young man asked. Like Sucee, he had crude hair, blade brows. In the corner of his eyes were layers of killing. He was Destin's third son, Lighter.

"You still have a lot to learn. Flather, Orther, Lighter. You three bring all the foot soldiers and help defend YanMen. Brighter and Virtua, you two follow me."

YanMen pass was under heavy attack when the reinforcement arrived. Spike traps and storms of arrows spit into the enemies. But, still the enemies were not stopping. Siege towers came close to the pass and scaling ladders were used. They also used the flame shooter which they raised from the Song. The flame burnt the gate and turned it to ashes. The morale dropped and rumours spread of Destin surrendering.

"My father will never do such thing!"Orther roared. He pulled out his sword and pointed it at the soldiers. Flather ran over and took the sword.

"Stop that!"Flather howled. "If you have the power, go kill the Liao and stop acting on your own men."

Suddenly, the enemies were in chaos. From behind rose a fog of dust. Thousands of reinforcement has flanked the Liao. But soon Flather​ realised that there was only five hundred riders led by Destin. On the left of Destin was Brighter, Destin's fourth son. He wore bronze armour and a red robe and mounted a crimson horse. He held a massive ji. He had brushed brows and a high nose and appeared light pink. He was accompanied by an atmosphere of eradication. He resembled Lu Bu from the Three Kingdom period. At the right of Destin was Virtua, his fifth son. He was dark in colour with his armour matching his skin. He mounted a dark brown horse and waved his battleaxe. He had a pair of tiger eyes a giant nose.

Destin and his Golden Dao was stunning to the Liaos. Soon they realised Destin had just caused an illusion so they liked up on the tiny force. No matter how fearsome the little group of defenders are, enemies' corps will always outnumber the small group. Destin soon remembered the saying, shoot the rider before the horse, capture the king before the fighters. His sight was caught by a general on a yellow horse.He clothed differently so Destin headed his way. Before Marshal Xiao realised, he already lost his head.

The Liao army disintegrated as the troops fled in terror. As the triumph army returned to the Capital, Destin's fame spread fast. He was given the nickname, Invincible Yang.