Chapter 1

Few years later.
"My dear immortal emperor, Country Liao is once again entering our country." The eight thousand king informed.

   PA! The Emperor slammed his palm on his dragon desk. His face was crimson and his eyes focused. "How dare those slaves come once again. The palace was silent and all the officials stayed muted except for the Emperor's father-in-law, Beaty Pan.

   "Oh immortal, I shalt lead the army once again," Beaty stated. "But this time, my third son Liepar, thy brother-in-law should be the vanguard. My son has memorise all the different war strategies and has also been practicing martial arts at the age of twelve. My son is a man of wax."

   "Whoa, I never knew my kinsman was so talented."

   "My dear immortal emperor," the Iron Whip King, Ike Hu stood out. "I've seen that brats martial art. It was nothing but rubbish."

   "He has improved scince," Beaty replied.

   "I think Destin should be the vanguard again," Ike recommended. "Destin has seven sons and an extra god son. All his son is extremely skilled especially his sixth son's knowledge and his seventh son's martial art."

   "Rumours cannot be credible."

   "You are just jealous," Ike teased.

   "Shut up, thou uneducated idiot."

   "I'm not like you, trying to take over all the military power."

   "Whoa peace," the Eight Thousand King broke the flame. "May I make a recommendation."

   "Go on nephew," the Emperor allowed.

   "There shalt be a stage set up for Liepar," Eight Thousand King explained. "Liepar must defend the stage for seven days. If he survives, he becomes vanguard. If he is defeated, the man who beats him shalt be vanguard."

   "One more request," Beaty stated. "When my son wins, Princess Chai, King Chai's daughter shalt be my daughter too."

   "I object," King Chai roared. "My daughter is as a rose, have thou ever seen a rose planted in manure."

   "Thou," Beaty frowned. He turned to face the Emperor. "Son, please will you tell your brother to accept my request."

   "Big bro," the Emperor started. "Liepar is the son of a high ranking official and a relative of mine. Please accept the request just for me."

   "But!"

   "Enough, am I the decision maker or are you the ruler."

   "Sorry, dear immortal."

   "Okay I'm tired, finish the meeting."

   "Farewell immortal." All the officials united with unison.

   As Destin walked out of the palace, Ike came from behind. "Hey Destin, you should really go and teach Liepar a lesson."

   "I don't think that is a good idea," Destin replied.

   "I know you are a bit old, and I suffer too. I only have a ten years old son but you have eight sons. Surely one of them is enough to take care of Liepar. We can't let Beaty take over all military power."

   "Us, members from the Yang family do not wish for fame and wealth. We only know how to be loyal."

   "Whatever." Ike left unsatisfied.

   Beaty approached Destin from behind. "Hey, old friend," Beaty salutated. "May I ask you for a favour."

   "Whatever you say, I will help thee," Destin responded.