-Kanato Sakamaki-

A/N: This takes place when the brothers were little.

Requested by: Yu (a/n: Someone from Quotev requested this.)

|[Fluff]|

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

<~{Kanato}~>

I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to look for (Y/N). (Y/N) was a family friend, and is spending the night with us. He was about three to four years older than me. I like (Y/N). He's nice to me. He bakes me sweets, sings me lullabies, plays with me, and sometimes, he'll let me drink his blood. He's also kinda cute. When I reached his room, I knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?"

"It's me. Kanato."

"Kanato? It's past your bedtime. What're you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep."

After I said that, the door opened. I blushed when I noticed that he just had a shower and was only wearing pants.

"Well. Don't just stand there. Come in."

I did as I was told and came in, taking a seat on his big, soft bed. The (h/c) haired male then seat next to me. 

<~{(Y/N)}~>

I wrapped my arms around Kanato's waist, and laid down onto the bed, pulling him down with me. I chuckled when I saw his cheeks turn into a bright pink. Pulling him closer as I kiss his forehead.  

"Want me to sing you a lullaby?"

He nodded. I started singing a song, called 'Come Little Children'. As I sang the song, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, but I ignored it and kept singing. 

<~{Kanato}~>

About half way through the song, I pulled away from is neck. I was starting to get tiered. I wrapped my arms around his chest and soon fell asleep.

<~{(Y/N)}~>

After I was done singing, I noticed that Kanato has fell asleep. I smiled at his sleeping form, before kissing his forehead once again.

"Sweet dreams. My lovely Kanato," I whispered, before falling into a deep slumber.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N: I know it's short and might not be as good as my other ones. But, I wanted to write something other than lemon. I wanted to try to write something cute. I hope you all liked it^^