-Reiji Sakamaki-

Requested by: Mythical Beast(a/n: Someone from Quotev requested this.)

|[lemon]|

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

<~{No One}~>

A (e/c) eyed demon butler was walking towards his master, Reiji Sakamaki's room. Reiji had summoned him for a reason he did not know. Once the (h/c) haired demon reached his master's bedroom door, he heard muffled moans, and groans. (Y/N) smirked before knocking on the door.

"C-come i-in-ngh~"

After he opened the door, he saw a shattered test tube on the floor, with a liquid splattered everywhere. The demon noticed that his master had his shirt unbuttoned, showing his pale chest. Reiji also had a cloth in his mouth, muffling each moan he made as he touched himself, trying to get rid of the pain that ran threw his body. (Y/N) walked towards him. Then he took the cloth out of his mouth, and grabbed his hands, so he can no longer pleasure himself.

"Master. Haven't I already told you to be careful when you're working with chemicals?" the (h/c)nette asked his master with a smirk across his lips.

"S-shut u-up, and h-help m-me," Reiji demanded, struggling to free his hands from the demons grip, causing the demon's smirk to grow.

"What do you want me to do, master~?" the (e/c) eyed butler whispered into Reiji's ear, making him shiver.

"K-kiss me. T-touch m-me. F-fuck me. I-I d-don't care! Just get r-rid of t-this p-pain!" Reiji screamed.

(Y/N) gave Reiji his demonic smirk, before he said, "As you wish. Master." The demon then kissed his vampire master. Reiji immediately kissed back, rapping his arms around (Y/N)'s neck, pulling him closer. The demon licked the second eldest son's bottom lip, asking for permission, which the vampire gave without hesitation. As the (e/c) eyed butler slides his tongue into his master's wet cavern, he heard him let out a low moan. Their tongues danced together as he explored Reiji's warm, wet mouth. Once (Y/N)'s tongue has touched everything and everywhere in Reiji's cavern, he pulled away, braking the kiss. Reiji whined when (Y/N) pulled away.

The (h/c)nette demon started kissing the raven haired vampire's lower jaw, down to his shoulder, searching for his sweet spot. Then.....

"Aaaaahhhh~ nnnnnnggghhhhh~ aaaahh~" the vampire moaned when his butler kissed certain spot on his neck.

(Y/N) smirked against his master's skin, then gently bit that one spot, earning himself another moan from his master. The (e/c) eyed demon then suddenly ripped the young vampire's pants off of him completely, making his eyes widen in shock.

"(Y-(Y/N)! W-what are you-nnnnggghh~" Reiji moaned as he felt pleasure run threw his body as (Y/N) kept abusing his sweet spot, and started to stroking his member.

Reiji couldn't handle all the pleasure he was getting, and soon came without warning. (Y/N) pulled his lips and hand away from Reiji, only to be pulled back into a kiss. When the youngest one pulled away from the elder one's soft lips, he asked, "Who told you, you could stop?"

"Who said I was stopping?" the demon asked with a smirk as his (e/c) eyes started glowing crimson red.

"Do you want lube or not, master?"

"Just fuck me already!"

"I'll take that as a 'no'."

(Y/N) stripped, then lined up Reiji's entrance. The demon kissed his master as pushed into him. Reiji tightly closed his shut from the sudden pain. He also tightened around (Y/N), making him groan. The vampire soon relaxed and became a moaning mess. Without getting a sign what-so-ever, (Y/N) knew he was allowed to move, and started rocking his hips back and forth. 

"F-faster~" Reiji ordered as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s neck. 

The demon did as he was told, thrusting into his master faster and harder, causing his master to dig his nails into his shoulders, drawing blood. Letting the blood run down (Y/N)'s shoulder, and into Reiji's mouth as he let out a moan. Then the younger male dug his fangs into the older male's shoulder, wanting more of his delicious blood, making him groan. (Y/N) kept on thrusting into Reiji, until he pulled away from (Y/N)'s shoulder and let out a loud moan.

"T-there! R-right t-there! Aaaahhhaa!~" the vampire moaned out as his butler hits his prostate, making the demon grin.

The (h/c)nette kept on thrusting into that one spot, making his master a moaning and panting mess. After a few minutes late, Reiji came all over his chest, tightening around (Y/N), making him cum inside of him. Before he could out, the young male wrapped his legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"A-again."

The demon butler smirk.

"As you wish. Master~"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A/N: I'm so, so sorry for the long wait. But, yeah. I hope you enjoyed it.^^