Predaking x Experiment Reader {Request} Part 1

Requested by Gokuthesayian35

Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/f2/f7/b5f2f7a963036f8df08941a9172f0840.jpg

Terminology:

Y/s- Your sex

H/s- Hair style

F/c- Favorite color

~

Predaking P.O.V~

My optics slowly onlined at the sound of the doors sliding open and closed after someone had came in through the doors to the flight deck.

Shockwave...

My creator strode over to me, his red optic focused on me as he approached my tired form.

"Hello my Preadacon. I have something important that you must see." The one-eyed Cybertronian rubbed my helm quickly before turning and heading back towards the door he entered in.

I followed him after I had stretched out my tired limbs. My claws scrapped the ground as I groggily followed after him. 'This better be important.' A growl rumbled in my throat as we strode down the corridor heading towards my creator's new lab.

Shockwave stopped in front of the door waiting for it to slide open. The sensors went off and the doors slid aside letting us pass through.

Inside the lab was Knockout, the red mech stood at his console a cage with a black mesh blanket covered it preventing me from seeing what was in it.

"Knockout." The doctor turned his attention to the scientist. "How is my 'experiment?'"

"Y/s is doing well Shockwave." The younger mech reported, a look of uncertainty on his faceplate.

"Good. Then I will give them-"

"Actually Shockwave there is a slight problem." The medic interrupted the scientist. "They won't drink the energon or organic food we provided for them."

"I see." I watched Shockwave walk over to the covered cage, his clawed servo grasped the mesh blanket and pulled it off of the cage to reveal an odd looking creature. It had long (h/s) unkept hair. Two horns sprouted out of its helm and curved up a little at the end. And a long (f/c) scaly tail swished side to side in anger and fear.

The creature's optics were wide in fear at the sight of my creator. The organic creature scooted away from the side of the cage that Shockwave crouched at to the opposite side.

Shockwave ignored it's actions and unlocked the cage, pulling the door open ajar. Just wide enough that he could reach in and grab it. His servo slipped in and his servo wrapped around it's small form. A yelp of fear escaped it at the action. It wiggled around in his grasp but it's attempts to escape were futile.

"My creation, this is Hybrid Experiment 11. They are a hybrid of a human and the mythical Dragon."

I crawled over to Shockwave and the 'Hybrid'. It's tiny optics widened in fear as my face became closer to theirs. I pressed my muzzle into the side of its neck, inhaling it's scent.

The 'Hybrid' smelt of Shockwave and Knockout, probably because they spent a lot of time around (Y/s). I pulled my muzzle away from its trembling form and looked at my creator. I tilted my helm in a silent request. He must've knew what I wanted and titled his helm forward a bit, accepting my request. I purred at Shockwave before bringing my muzzle back to the creature and clamped my teeth around the collar of the odd clothing on it's upper half.

It whined in protest. Not happy.

Your P.O.V~

'What was it going to do to me!' My thoughts raged through my mind, thinking about all of the horrible things that this metal dragon could do to me. Maybe it was going to turn me to ashes with it's hot fiery breath! Or worse eat me!

I dangled from the jaws of the large beast, tears silently trailed out of the corners of my eyes as fear took over all of my senses. I couldn't move. Fear had frozen me in place. My heart hammered in my chest as I saw another robot approach us.

This one looked nothing like the robots that had made me into what I am. It's armor was red, gray, and a dark grayish blue and it had high-heels! The gray robot noticed the metal dragon that was carrying me and a scowl took over his lips. He grumbled something inaudible and went past me and the dragon. His heels clicked as he walked but then stopped.

"Beast stop!" The robot ran in front of the dragon stopping it in its tracks. A growl rumbled in the back of the beasts throat when it was stopped.

The new robot shrank back a bit at the growl but continued to block the corridor. "Why is that human dangling from you mouth?" He questioned pointing one of his sharp metal fingers at me.

I tried my best to shrink away from the deadly finger. The beast growled a warning which the male robot ignored. "I wouldn't mess with the Predacon Commander Starscream." The familiar cherry red robot said strutting over to the three of us.

"Pfft.. As if it would harm me. It can barely move around in these hallways." 'Starscream' stated turning his gaze to the shiny red mech.

Knockout shook his head his lips curling up into a smile. "When will you learn Starscream?" He asked, clearly amused at the situation Starscream was getting himself into.

"C'mon 'Screamer.' Let's leave the Predacon alone before it attacks you again." The red robot pushed the winged robot away from us, letting the metal dragon continue to his destination.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked, stuttering in fear. The beast didn't reply and resumed to walk down the hallway. His metal claws scrapping against the ground repeatedly.

~Time skip~

We finally stopped at a large door. It slide open to reveal what appeared a deck that reminded me of a flight deck. The moon lit up the deck, so that I could see most of the place that we had arrived at. The 'Predacon', as what Knockout called it, strode in carrying me over to what appeared to be a cage.

It lowered its head and released the collar of my shirt, setting me down on the cold metal ground. It stared at me for a couple of seconds before the shifting of metal was heard and the metal dragons body transformed into a large mech. Bigger than Starscream, Knockout, and Shockwave.

It's yellow eyes gazed down on my small form. My mouth hung open in awe. The corners of his lips curled into an amused smile.

"I bet you have many questions."

---

Word count: 1,101

There will be a part 2! I can't continue anymore right now. My eyes hurt from staring at a computer screen for three hours trying to finish this.

Took me three days to finish this XD

Hope you all enjoyed this!