Chapter 11

Hey guys so I'm not going to be dedicating this chapter to anyone because I've already dedicated chapters to people who are continuously active, if you are active and I just haven't noticed just message me or comment on here and I'll make sure I dedicate the next chapter to you :)

Today's question is: how do you guys feel about the story so far? Is there anything you guys don't like?

There will be a time jump in here so that we can get more into Zach and Indigo's official relationship.

*a year later*

I looked sadly at the boy, who once would do anything to be with me, while he was sitting at the lunch table talking to Justin.

"Indigo" I heard Hannah's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked looking over at her.

"Why do you like him so much? He's an asshole" she said glaring at Zach.

"He's not an asshole" I defended looking back towards Zach, he looked over and seen me staring before smiling softly at me.

I looked back at Hannah as the bell rang "I'll see you at the party tonight?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I might go work overtime" she said and I nodded before walking to History.

I sat down and took out my notebook, drawing random things, knowing I wasn't going to be paying much attention to what we would be learning in class today.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice as someone sat down next to me.
I looked up to see the smile I grew to love a long time ago.

"Hey Zach" I said softly with a small smile.

"How have you been?" He asked quietly looking down at me.

"I've been better" I sighed as I continued drawing.

"Indigo" he said causing me to look at him "I'm sorry" he said softly.

"For what?" I asked.

"We had something and I completely ruined it by ignoring how I felt for you" he said looking down "how I feel for you" he corrected.

"It's whatever Zach" I sighed.

"Indigo I'm trying to apologize here" he said grabbing my hand to stop me from drawing.

"You left me thinking I did something wrong, thinking that you actually could possibly care for me" I said quietly as I rolled my eyes.

"I know, and I'm sorry. Just please let me make it up to you, I do really care for you Indigo, I just thought you could do so much better then me and I didn't want to told you back" he said.

"How are you going to make it up to me?" I asked looking down at our hands.

"Ditch the party tonight, let's go on a date. You and me, no one else" he offered.

"A date?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes a date" he said "but it's a surprise" he added.

"Fine" I said looking over at him "one date"

He looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile up at him before he turned and began to listen to the class.