Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to two accounts that have been so active and supportive ever since I started this story and those are fabs119 & smhstilinski thank you both so much for being active and supportive it means the world to me

I know the last two chapters were really sad so if you guys have any questions about them, comment the question(s) on this paragraph and I'll make sure to reply and answer them.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

"I don't want to go" I told Zach as he was forcing me to get ready for school.

"It's been two weeks Indigo" he sighed.

"Zach the whole school has seen me about to have sex, what do you think they're going to be talking about when they see me? Especially if I'm with you now that everyone thinks Justin and I are doing some Romeo and Juliet shit"

"Calm down, no ones going to say anything" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know?"

"Because I do, now come on get ready" he said and I groaned.

"Fine" I mumbled before going into my bathroom to get ready.

"Can you help me put this on?" I asked fiddling with the choker in my hands because it wouldn't unclip.

I looked up when I didn't get an answer only to see Zach staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You-uh-wow" he stuttered and I felt my cheeks heat up "every time I see you it's like I fall in love with you all over again"

"Zach you're such a cheeseball" I said going up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you" I said softly pressing my lips to his.

He smiled against my lips, causing me to smile which parted our lips.
"Here" he said grabbing the choker, easily unclipping it, before he turned me around and put it on my neck.

"Why wear a choker when I have hands?" He asked turning me to face him.

"Zach oh my God" I said as my face turned a deep red.

"What? I'm serious" he said laughing.

I smiled at the dork standing in front of me "Sometimes I wonder why I like you, and then you say things like that and it makes me even more curious"

Zach faked a hurt expression as he placed his hands to his heart "that hurt" he said and I laughed placing my lips on his cheek for a short second.

"Come on let's go to school" I whispered into his ear "daddy" I added with a smirk as I turned to exit the room.

"You know, I suddenly think we should stay home" he said tensely.

"Oh but Zach it's been two weeks" I mimicked causing him to roll his eyes while I laughed at the horny teen standing in front of me.
I quickly walked down my stairs and into my car, Zach quickly following behind me as he sat in the passengers seat.

"I'll see you after class?" Zach asked as we walked through the doors of the school.

I looked over at him with wide eyes "you said you'd be with me the whole time if I came" I said.

"I know, but I have to go talk to coach about why I've been gone" he said as we reached my locker.

"Fine" I said with an eye roll.

"I'll see you later" he said pressing his lips to my cheek for a short second before walking away.

I looked around and noticed everyone staring at me. I looked down sadly until I noticed two feet appear in front of me. I looked up to reveal jessica.