Chapter 69- no, way

Annie's PoV:
Brennan and I have just woken up and we are relaxing in bed before we get up. It's so nice to relax, usually I don't have much time to do this because I am either doing homework, at school, or at gymnastics but right now I'm just in Brennan's arms and its the best place to be.
Out of no where, Brennan's phone pings. He picks it up and sees that he has an email so we read it together. Once we have both read it we look at each other in amazement "no, way." Brennan says, shocked.
"Yes way." I say, pleased for him.
Brennan looks at me and smiles. We then both start screaming with happiness. We get out of bed and jump around.
Everyone else who is already awake comes running in our room.
"What? what is it? What's happened?" Mum says, thinking that something is wrong.
"Brennan has only gone and got into the Olympic trials for his water Polo!" I say, trying to contain my excitement and happiness for him.
"Seriously!" Mr Mike exclaims. Brennan and I nod then we all start screaming. Everyone hugs Brennan then it's my turn. I pull Brennan in tightly and we hug for about 1 minute. I then pull away, keeping my arms around Brennan's waist.
"Can we have a celebratory party?!" I ask eagerly facing everyone.
"Trust, Annie, she'll find any excuse to have a party." Dad says laughing.
"Come on, it's a big event and it deserves to be celebrated." I say, moving one hand from around Brennan's waist, to on his chest.
"Well I don't see why not." Mrs Jill says, "anyone disagree with the idea."
No one raises their hand so I start cheering.
"Can we invite people, and have lots of food, and music?" I say.
Mum laughs at my enthusiasm and eagerness "yes sweetie, I'm sure we can." She says.
"Yay!" I reply.
"I'll ask all my teammates if they can come," Brennan says.
"Is it alright if I invite some of my friends?" Hayley and Ryan say in sync then laugh at each other.
"Yeah, sure." Brennan says.
I look at him, "and yes you can as well Annie, in fact everyone can, the more the merrier." Brennan says.
I hug him then say thank you.
We then all have breakfast quite rushed, as we be a party to prepare for.
Once everyone has finished breakfast dad and Mr Mike go out to buy decorations, food and a large speaker while mum and Mrs Jill invite some of there 'mum friends' Hayley, Ryan, Ben and Katie al, go to their rooms and invite some of their friends while Brennan and I go into our room.
Brennan phones all of his teammates asking if they want to come, while I send a text on a group chat to Mia, Sydney and Luke asking if they would like to come.
Within 10 minutes all of them reply saying they can come.
I pop out the bedroom to get a drink but when I walk out, the decorations are almost finished being put up and it looks so cool.