Where Are They?

Natsu's Pov 

'TAKE THAT YOU FREAK!....FIIIIRRREEE DRRRAAAGGGOONN ROOOOAAAAARRRR!' i breathed out a huge gulf of fire, stronger than last time and the tree monster obliterated into chunks of wood. 'done and dusted' i said to myself clapping the dust off my hands. i guess it's time to go now. 

walking in the night quietly alone i decide to lay on the field of grass. i watched the stars which reminded me of Lucy. i feel so bad that ive been gone longer than i said, but i needed to be strong, so that i could protect her, i hate the fact of her close to death everytime we take a fricken mission, i want her to be safe, even happy, i want to be strong so i could protect him aswell. 

i close my eyes and think of Lucy, hoping that when i do see her again, i can say i love her and that i will never leave her alone. 

-----------------

as i woke up i carried on walking to the guild and as i made it to magnolia the villagers were looking at me strange, like i came back from the dead. 

'salamander, he's alive' 

'his hair is long, he even has a beard' i heard them all muttering but i looked at them and carried on walking. 

i came face to face with the guild and i see three kids laughing running in the doors i, i blinked loads but then looked at the sign. 'well at least they haven't changed the apperance' i laughed to myself and i walked in. everyone looked at me confused. i saw gray glaring at me,holding a baby with blue hair Gajeel and levy slightly angry but happy at the same time, i see jellal there next to erza....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!  

'so he decides to finally show up huh!' gray snapped and i just looked at him. he stormed over closer to me and i was just confused. 

'Gray!, please don't' i heard juvia cry as he was about to punch my face. 

'Natsu what the hell are ya thinking?' gajeel moaned and i just looked at them confused. 

'thinking what, i just wanted-' 

'YOU JUST WANTED TO UP AND LEAVE ONCE AGAIN, LEAVE YOUR FRICKING FAMILY BEHIND, YOUR FRIENDS, THE GIRL WHO LOVED YOU...EVEN YOUR-' 

'GRAY!' erza shouted at the same time as the master. i was so confused. gray suddenly stopped like he knew something that shouldn't be said. as she walked closer something looked different, she had a bump. 

'Natsu my boy, you've had quite a holiday' he joked and i just smiled awkwardly. 

'i was training' i answered 'wheres Lucy?' i asked and everyone was silent. 

'Lucy ain't here, you know she left and it was all your fault!' Gray snapped again. 

'can you keep him away from me because i will turn his face inside-out in a minute' Jellal walked gray out and gajeel was in the guild celler with me and Makarov

'look salamander, Happy sent this to Pantherlily, it said don't open until Natsu returns...you've returned so uh...take it and read it here' metalhead handed me a envolope and my hands shook. what if Lucy has killed herself, what if she hates my guts...i don't blame her if she did, i broke a promise. 

i opened the letter and it was in Happy's dreadful handwriting. 'guus i can't read you know that' i said handing the note to gramps. he read it out and i just felt so stupid and a traiter. 'what does Lucy want to tell me?' i said and they just looked at each other. 

'find out yourself, we can't say' Gajeel said and i just walked back on the first floor. and rushed to the door. 

'WHERE YOU GOIN NOW!' gray shouted. 

'I'M GONNA GO FIND LUCY...OH AND CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!' i shouted and i heard gray chuckle but i carried on running. now i have to use my nose for good use. 

i'm coming Luce. you don't have to worry now.....

---------------------------------

hey guys, NATSU IS BACK 

i hope you liked this chapter, i loved it. 

i will write as much as i can because this story is nearly over, five more chapters. 

can't wait to write the other chapter 

xx