Like Father Like Son

Natsus pov 

ive been a dad to luke for two weeks, its actually kinda fun. right now we are playing baseball, Lucy is watching whilst reading on the sun bed. i don't really know how to play baseball so instead i'm throwing the ball instead of batting. and theres happy casually eating a fish. 

'Daddy can i throw the ball now' Luke asked and i nodded, i regret nodding but i want my son to be happy. 'okay one two three' he counted and threw the ball but i batted to late and i hear Happy burst out laughing. 

'shut it cat' i said making Luke laugh. 

'try again, keep your eye on the ball' he said and i nodded. he then threw the ball again. 

Lucy's pov

watching the boys play baseball was so cute and funny. i finally have him back. 'he's a great dad' leo spoke appearing out of no-where and i nodded. 

'its been a good two weeks' i replied and Leo chuckled. 

'like father like son' he said and i nodded and laughed when Natsu missed the ball again and watching a laughing happy. 'they look so much alike '  he added and i looked at him and smiled. 

'its crazy' i said. 

'hey Lucy, can i ask you a favour' 

'sure' 

'when Luke is more older, and your old and can't move anymore, don't give me away...my contract goes straight to Luke' he said and i smiled. 

'how did you do that' 

'thats why the spirit king wanted to speak to me. because you treat us perfectly, he wants to see if Luke will do the same thing, he wants all your spirits to go to Luke and they want to go to him' i hugged leo and wiped a happy tear. 

'but luke is learning dragon slayer magic now' 

'then he's going to be a strong wizard hopefully well known by people' i carried on hugging him until Happy burst out laughing again. 

'right thats it happy!' natsu snapped and started chasing him around the garden and Luke then it turned into a game of catch in the garden. 

'COME ON MUMMY!' luke cheered and i looked at Leo and he signalled me to go so i got up went to play along. Natsu catched me and i do a exited scream and laughed when we all landed on the soft blanket of grass. Luke was in between me and natsu but we both looked at each other and smiled. at the same time we ruffled lukes hair and tickled him making him laugh like crazy. i'm so glad we are all together. after a while we watched the clouds thinking what shape they all are. it was so fun and the best day of my life. 

---------------------------

hey guys i hope you liked this chapter. 

only two more chapters to go sadly :( 

i hope you are enjoying this story. 

can't wait to write the next one. 

xx