Miley the savior

• Dedicated to Natalie

NOTE: THIS FANFIC CONTAINS SPOILERS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES THAT I INCLUDE ON THIS STORY AND GET SPOILED IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSABILITY. IN SOME CASES I HAD TO MAKE UP AN ENDING TO THE SERIES GIVING THAT THEIR LAST BOOKS HAVENT BEEN RELEASED YET.

"Oh my god. Who are you? What are you doing in my room?!"
Then she threw a shoe at me.
And that's how I met Katniss Everdeen.

My name is Miley Cyrus, I'm a secret agent of  S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division). My 'super power' as you might call it is to traver between fictional worlds that happen not to be all that fictional when you're in there and someone's pointing a gun at your head. Believe me, Tris Prior almost shot me. My mission is to unite a certain group of book heroes destined to beat for once and all our gratest enemy.

I disguise myself as a girl with issues to stop licking things. Seems to work, since I don't think anyone suspects about my true identity. And I'm not going to deny that it's not a tough life, I can go anywhere, do anything, and no matter how bad things get, I never end up in prison! Cutting off my hair did hurt a bit tho, but it helped the 'bad girl' image I try to show. No one buys it anyway, they just think I want to let go off my role as Hannah Montana. 

My first task was to infiltrate into the most dangerous worlds and try to leave undetected after spending the night there. I had to take pics everywhere I went.

The results were:

Katniss Everdeen chased me armed with Effie Trinket's highest high heels.

Tris Prior made a bullet hole to my favorite hat.

June Iparis made me run so much that my high heels broke :(.

Then I had to spend the night at the 'magical' worlds. 

The results were:

Harry Potter ran away because he thought I was a whore, and Draco Malfoy left money and an address in my coat's pocket.

Percy Jackson winked and left.

Frodo Baggins thought he was seeing things and went to sleep.

So basically, nothing really turned out as planned, mostly because I'm a really loud person and 'secrecy' is not in my vocabulary.

My actual quest is to recruit as many heroes as possible, make them trust me. Wish me luck