Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Let's Play Cupid!
__________________________

      Shauna walked through the halls of Elemental Academy, trying not to drown in the sea of people on their way to the busses. The school day had just ended with the school's famous 'Let's All Study' pep rally, it was very embarrassing having to see all the teachers, including their parents, dance at the beginning as they played 'cool' music. Though it was worth it seeing Zane, an over six foot tall teacher, go against two four foot tall English teachers in a tricycle race. "Hey, Shauna, where ya heading?" Fin asked jogging towards his girlfriend. The girl looked at him as she held her pompoms in one hand. She was a cheerleader for the Elemental Academy Bulldogs, getting to preform at the pep rally with the schools mascot Bobby the Bulldog aka Eliot. The male was obviously still sad over T.A.I.U though as he wasn't his normal enthusiastic and clumsy self at the pep rally. "I'm on my way to see Axel, we're conspiring on how to get Eliot happy again. I mean, did you see how sad he was at the pep rally?" Shauna told him.

     "True, Bobby the Bulldog didn't do his famous tumble off the stage," Fin said. Shauna nodded and continued to walk with the nindroid male. "Oh, hey, have you see Axel? I checked the wait room but he wasn't there," she spoke since she had assumed Axel would be there. Fin shrugged as they approached the Chess Club where he was heading, "Probably by the school's pool, hitting on the girls' swim team," Fin said.

     Shauna made ger way to the swim team only to see Axel in non other than the sewing room. "Why are you in here?" she said walking in. The master of darkness screamed and threw the fabric and thread at his father and some other student. "That wasn't mine!" he shrieked.

     "Anyway, we need to talk," Shauna said, gripping his arm. The two left, Axel telling his father something about cross stitching his dress as they left the room. "We gotta get Eliot a girlfriend fast," Shauna told him. Axel nodded before flexing at the two drama club girls walking by. "If only he had my flirting skills," the male spoke with a smirk. Shauna groaned before grabbing the boy by the collar of his black t-shirt. She was worried for her cousin and didn't have time for him. "Take this seriously, Axel! Or else Brittney will find out how many girls you've dated!" she snapped.

     "Don't worry, I have a plan,"

      Eliot sat down at one of the  Starbucks tables in the mall. Axel and Shauna told him that they were all gonna go see Kong: Skull Island to make him feel better. "Now we enter Jr. Miss Ninjago," Axel told Shauna, pointing at a blond beside them who was staring at herself in the mirror.  The girl raised a brow since they were paying her to date Eliot. "I don't know, it feels wrong," she said. Axel ignored her and let the pageant girl walk towards the male. Shauna then caught a glimpse of Rosa Wiley, who was walking towards an empty part of the mall. "Shauna?" Axel mumbled watching the girl run off. She kept walking before seeing Rosa disappear into the unfinished Cheesecake restaurant. Shauna followed, gasping at her findings.

    There, sitting in the middle of the unfinished restaurant was a terribly pieced together T.A.I.U. One arm was shorter than the other and one leg was missing, her right eye not even giving off a nindroid glow. "Work, faster!" Hypno yelled at her. T.A.I.U looked at the serpentine hybrid in fear before continuing to fumble with the device in her hands. Shauna squinted her eyes to see what they were making her build. It looked like... weapons.

    "Axel! Call off the plan!" Shauna yelled running up to the male. Axel looked over at her, giving her a look like he thought she was crazy. "What? Why? It's going great!" he cheered pointing over at the two, his pageant friend flirting with Eliot who looked uncomfortable. Shauna shook her head and lightly jogged over to the two. Grabbing the girl by her shoulder, Shauna shoved her away from Eliot. "Sorry you're services aren't needed anymore!" she exclaimed.

     "I'm still getting paid, right?" she asked, only to be dismissed by Shauna and a confused Axel. Shauna shoved her on her way, "Sorry sweetheart you're gonna have to wait to get that new nose!"she yelled. Eliot blinked in confusion at his friends, why was Shauna so worked up? Why is this chick talking about being paid? Then something clicked. "You set up a date for me?" the male asked in disbelief. Shauna whipped her head towards the male, her ginger ponytail lightly smacking Axel. The male spat hair out of his mouth as the master of night said down. "Yes, Eliot, we did. But I found something even better. I found-" she was cut off by Eliot standing and telling them to go with just a flick of his wrist. Stuffing his paint stained hands in the pockets of his jacket, he gazed at the floor. "The only girl that'll make me happy is T.A.I.U,"

     "Bro she's a hologram," Axel mumbled, give his friend a judgmental look. Shauna sighed before grabbing Eliot's arm, "That's who I found,"

      "What? Where? I gotta see her!" Eliot exclaimed. He was about to run but Axel grabbed him by the hoodie on his green jacket. Shauna walked around the two to be facing Eliot, who was still trying to run. "She's been taken captive, I think she's being forced to build weapons," she spoke, trying to be gentle so he won't freak out. Eliot sighed, stumbling over his words as he threw his hands in the air. He was freaking out. "Well we gotta rescue her!" he shrieked after a good few seconds of freaking out. Shauna set her freckled hand on his shoulder, lightly pulling him towards the exit. "Not today, we'll need back up," she said. Eliot blinked before glancing back at the mall, shrinking as they got further away. "Promise we'll go back for her?" he mumbled.

     "We promise you, Eliot," Axel told his friend. Shauna glanced down at Eliot, the poor boy frozen in shock. "We'll get her back,"