Encounter Chapter 1

WARNING CONTAINS SWEARING
(Edited)

{Jimin's Point of View}

The gang and I made our way to the entrance of our high school, we walked past the cherry blossom trees that were in mid blooming, we made our way through the entrance past the younger grade's, we glared at the students gathering making them glance away but some of the girls just squealed as we walked past them, we then headed to the rooftop for our usual routine.

V: Hey Jin, I wonder how many cute girl's would try and confess to you today,

When he said that he made a derp face.

Jin: Ugh, can you just shut your mouth up you brain damaging alien, and stop making that weird derp face

( ─ ෴ ─ ). Jin said while glaring at V, he stopped in an instant and just kept walking.

As we made our way to the rooftop, I had ever so noticed that the door's were opened ever so slightly and had notified the group before hand, we made our way up to the door and ever so slowly opened it making sure that we can get through and that the door doesn't let out a loud squeak.

We made our entrance through the doorway shoulder to shoulder's, we walked over to the railings of our usual spot, but suddenly we had stopped in our place because of a heard voice nearby.

??????: Stop!

Suga: Hey Hoseok, looks like you got another damsel in distress to deal with, hehe ¯\_の∀の_/¯

??????: Shut your damn mouth you dimwit, I a'int liking anybody till my ever last .dying .breath.

What she said had triggered Hoseok, he was loosing it all, all he wanted was a peace and quiet place for the warm day.

I looked at the girl in fury as she was walking closer to our space, she was quite short but a girl who can do some damage.

Hoseok: Who the fuck even are you, and aren't you suppose to be in class you little brat? he said while squishing up his fists into a small ball, they started to turn very pale, he was pissed of for sure.

??????: Oh you have got to be fucking joking, Its not like you own this school of a hell whole, you have got a lot of gut's to be talking to me like that you mutt.

She said folding her arms while staring us down one by one like a guard dog.

Hoseok: That's it, what the actual fuck, do you even know who you are speaking to at the moment, talking to us like that you are gonna pay you short little slu-

Hoseok walked up to the girl but just as Hoseok was about to basically skin her face to shreds, she grabbed his hand while twisting it and forcefully pushed him down to the ground, she bent down placing a knee to his neck while gripping his aching hand's together over his head not even giving him the chance to try anything stupid.

??????: Not that strong then aye, such an easy prey for such a big beast. She mumbled while grinning

I was in a shock for a while, there were more girl's that swarmed behind the two, they were piercing our souls with their raging eye's, I was still in shock but when I peered over at another girl that had came out from around the corner.

She had a baseball bat swaying around in her hand playfully, she was a tall one i had to admit from out of all of them, she had luscious red vibrant hair that had finished just below her chest, I noticed that they weren't wearing our proper uniform of the school.

I had looked over slowly to a short girl, standing beside a girl with silver hair, the short girl with the blond hair made me take interest into her, the vibe around her shouted, revenge...

I made a "who know's what will happen" decision...

Jimin: Who the hell are you all and get off of him! I say, getting really pissed of while forcefully shoving the girl off of Hoseok and yanked him back over to our group while making sure he was fine.

???: Now, now... this isn't a good way to start our first image yet, isn't it Silver. She hissed at her but smiled and helped her get back on her own feet.

The girl yanked her hand free while bowing 90 degrees while apologising to the girl welding the Bat in her hands in a rude way.

The red haired girl motioned her to go leave this commotion and calm down for a bit, but before she turned the corner she glared at Hoseok with hatred filling the void in her eyes like she was planning a death sentence for him in silence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1

(Author- nims Notes)

Okay everyone!! Im sorry if this is a very bad start (sighs) I hope you enjoy this first part and if you have any ideas feel free to leave a suggestion!

and reminder leave a comment below if you want to be a girl in the story with your Oc or

Yourself and in maybe chapter 2 or 3 i will make a author note of their some of their personality and what they look like :)

Enjoy your day my sweet friends!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

(Credits to original person who took the photo) & BTS are nothing alike to this, i'm am just writing them differently from their real personalities :)

[EDITED VERSION]