yander marionette x reader #8

This chapter is for : lankh12 my new and first frend on wedpad this chapter is still after y/n said yes to the boy she said yes to go play whith her

Y/N soon I found myself playing whith him but before I went to go play whith him I asked what's your name and he said his name was jack ( yes this is the marionette as a kid before he died ) and then he ask what was my name and i told hi my name is y/n then i said okay jack let's play eny game you want to play and he said he wanted to play house and I said okay soon I found myself playing other games whith jack and soon his mother told him it was time for hime to go home and eat dinner and soon my mother call me to eat dinner as well .

Jack pov : I had so much fun playing with y/n at the park ( I forgot to mention that that where at the park ) as me and my mother was eating are diner she asked who was the little girl that I was playing with at the park and I said her name is y/n and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life soon my big sister lanhk12 said aw my little brother has a crush on a girl at the park how cute I .. I don't have a crush on y/n then how come you are blushing then . Soon I said mom can I go to bed of course jack .

Sorry lankh12 I have no more ideas but I will read more story's so I can get more ideas for this story