Chapter 1 : SWEETS AND GINGER?

Murasakibara's POV

"Kise-Chin! I'm bored. Shockingly, I want to hang out today." I could hear Kise's heavy breathingthrough the phone. "AAAAAAH." He screamed, I winced away from the phone. "What the hell, Kise! You're destroying my eardrums."

"Sorry, I stumbled and fell. My butt hurts." He groaned in pain, "What's with all the commotion?" I asked, "I have a photoshoot today and I am so late. I am expecting to get killed by my manager. Please spread my love to my friends, family and fans. Goodbye my friend, you know that I have always loved you."

"You're exagerating, Kise-Chin. Shut up."

He chuckled, "Just kidding and what's with the "I want to hang out" thing? That's foreign of you. Are you sick or what?"

"I dunno, just feel like it." I answered, "Okaaaay?" His voice lingered, sounding confused. "Sorry, Murasaki-chi but I have to go." He then hunged up.

After thinking of who should I call and finally gave up, I felt my mouth craving for sweets and decided to go to a convinience store to buy food.

I entered the store and directly went to the chest freezer on the corner and grab the usual popscile I always bought. I went to the counter and waited for my turn, I stood behind a ginger-head girl, her hair was long and wavy, and compare her figure to mine, she's so small.

It was my turn and I gave the lazy looking lady the item, "That'll be ¥40." She announced, I dived my hand onto my pocket and grab my money, "Eh..I have only ¥20. This is sad. Can I have this for ¥20?" I begged. "Sorry, but no. I just work here." She said. I groaned internaly, "But I'm a regular here. Can't I get some rewards or something?!"

"Here." A small voice said, I turned my gaze to the sound where it emmitted.

She handed money to the lady, "My treat." She looked up to me and smiled, I can't help it but get drowned into her eyes.

Her eyes were green mixed with blue, perfectly matched with her ginger hair.

I didn't notice her prescence already left, "Uhm, excuse me. Do you want me to put it in a..."

"No,no." I said, I grab the food and immediatly ran outside the store. I need to find her, I forgot to thank her.

I rapidly search for the ginger-head and find her hair flew as she turned to the corner. I ran after her and found myself standing in front of a bookstore panting, I took a last breath and entered the store, almost.

"No." An old man with his hand wrapped around a bokken stopped me, he tapped the "No food allowed" sign with his bokken. I sighed in defeat and decided to let her go.

;🌸;🌸;🌸

A/N

Heyyyy guys~ This is my first anime fan fic so yeah. Im kinda sad today bcs knb had just ended. :( i will miss them all especially Aomine, my bae. Anyways, thank you for reading my fan fic :)xx i promise it will get better..btw this a collaboration work with @saDistic_apple11