Chapter 4 : LUCKY?

Kise's POV

"I'm so sorry! I'll try my best to get there, as fast as I can!" I said through the phone, "Yeah, you better be or else." My manager hunged up. Oh no, she's gonna kill me, no torture me! I am still so young to die! I want to live my life playing basketball and find the girl of my dreams!

I ran to a bus stop. Wait, if they asked me why I'm late I'll tell them that "Because I don't have a car and I need to take a bus so I blame my parents for not buying me a car..." No, that's a stupid excuse. Stupid me.

A bus finally stopped and I went in. There's only one seat left, maybe today isn't a really bad day. I sat and sighed. Thank you! My feet is in pain and it really needs to rest, I've been practicing non-stop yesterday and today, I have to run a lot because I am late for my photoshoot.

The bus stopped at an another bus stop. Come on people walk faster. The bus suddenly accelerated and a girl stumble in front of me. "Are you okay!?" I asked her and gave her a hand. "Yes, thank you." She smiled at me as she stood up. "Wow, you've got beautiful eyes." I complimented her. "Thanks."

I return to my seat and realized she was in standing, "Here, you seat." I offered. "No, it's okay. I'll stand."

"No, please." I insisted and she nodded and take a seat. "Thank you. You're so nice to me." She said, "Unlike that guy from the bookstore." She muttered but loud enough for me to hear. I laughed, "Why?" I asked, now I just started a conversation with a girl, maybe today isn't really a bad day.

Now she started talking how that rude guy pissed her off.

"Just tell me if that guy keeps bothering you again and I'll finish him of." (A/N Oh, Kise. If you only knew...") She giggled. "Thanks?" I noticed the plastic bag she had on her lap, I can see a manga through it. "You read manga?"

"No, it's a gift for my brother, he loves to read manga." That reminds me of someone..."Oh! I have a friend too, he loves manga. They'll really get along if they met." I remembered that time when I visited Kuroko's dorm there was a shelf full of mangas.

"Are you here for vacation? I've never seen you here before."

"Yes, I'm came from America I'm here to see my brother." She answered. "I can give you lists of places to visit here in Japan." I suggested, "Really? Thank you! That's very nice of you."

"And we can go to a festival together. Have you worn a yukata?" I asked, she nodded, "Yes but when I was little. I kind of missed it."

"It's a plan then? There's an upcoming festival near here." I can see a glint of excitement in her eyes, "Really?! Yes! I would love too!" She giggled.

She's looks so perfect. (A/N standing there in my...oh sorry. hihihi)

"You have a potential." I said, "Potential?"

I nodded in acknowledgement. "Yeah, in modeling."

She laughed, "You're joking. I'm not beautiful and I don't have curves. I have the shape of a potato, I'm a potato."

"No! That's not true. You're beautiful, really. Here's my number, call or text me if you change your mind, I would like to work with you. Hope to see you again." I waved at her as I walked out of the bus.

I hope to see you again...wait.

SHT I FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME.

"KISE! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STANDING THERE. YOU ARE LATE!"

+-+-+-

A/N Hi guys! *waves* thanks for reading again! :D please vote or comment :)xx sorry if I write short chapters. :"| dedicating this chapter to @BlackExorcist because she's awesome :D and this is a Kise chapter. so yeahh. hihihi