Chapter 6 : BAKATRIO

(A/N i changed the story a bit...the girl is not Kuroko's onee-chan but his twin sis. like that. sorry for the change.)

Kuroko's POV

We gathered our seats and formed a circle, our hearts were thumping in excitement as we (or is it just me?) can't wait what Mitobe brought for lunch. He made delicious and good looking bentos for us unlike Riko-chan's cooking, it sucks as hell. "Kuroko-chan." Riko called from beside me. "What did you say about my cooking?" She smiled creepily with her eyes twitching. How did she know I thought of that!? Then she started punching my head, she's so merciless. Help meh!

"Why are those guys sulking in the corner? What's wrong with them?" Teppei asked, pointing at those 3 guys in squat posistion facing the wall while poking the ground. The aura around them seemed dark, what's wrong with them? Earlier they were happy and now they're...sad? Are they on their man period? or... puberty? "Just ignore them, they are baka enough to not eat Mitobe's bento for today. Nyahaha!" Kagami started to abuse Mitobe's bento, I feel bad for the food. "Hey, bakatrio. You should full yourselves with food or else I'll beat you on the court." Kagami challenged with his mouth full. Aomine smirked evily, "Who said you can beat on the court? Only me can beat m-." His sentence was cut off when a very scary loud voice called my name. "She's coming." I warned, I felt my heart stopped for a moment and I knew that I needed to hide, for my protection! "Kagami-kun hide me!"

"Kuroko-chan!!" Shit. I'm off to the nope train. Nope, nope, nope, nope. "Where's Kuroko-chan?" She asked Midorima-kun but he seemed stunned with...I don't know, with fear maybe because my sister is scary as a horror movie. She sighed in defeat. "If you guys, by any chance, saw Kuroko-chan give this to him." She smiled then exited the room. I reveal myself from Kagami's back, relief that my sister is gone. "Why do you hate your sister so much?" Izuki asked. "She once gave me a live cockcroach." I stated and they all plastered a scared face. "Well, that's disturbing." Kagami said. "Kuroko. Your sister gave this to you." Midorima handed me a pocket juice, he was covering his face but the blush on his face was still visible. Why is he blushing so hard and those two idiots behind him looked like they wants to eat the green-haired guy? What happened to my friends...T.T since my sister arrived they've been acting weird.
"You haven't introduced your sister to us yet." Riko said, mentioning my sister almost gave me a heart attack. "No."

"I haven't seen Murasakibara today...this is so...usual." Kagami scoffed, "Why wonder? He occasionally goes to school. Murasakibara is one big lazy- AAH!" A fist landed on his head with a huge structure shadowing behind him. "What did you say about me?" He looked so angry and serious like he's in the zone. Murasakibara can be scary sometimes... "Sorry, I was late." He pulled out a chair next to mine and sat, a sigh escaped his mouth, he looked exhausted which is surprising since...he's lazy...wow, this should be on the headlines. "Don't be, you're always late or not even attending school, we're used to it." said Akashi who just popped out of nowhere with papers in hand. Murasakibara just shrugged it off and took the bag of sweets out of his bag and started munching it by himself. "Good news, I've organized a training camp so we can enhance your skills more for the upcoming cup. The principal already approved but with one condition, bad news is we needed someone,not from the club, as a witness, the principal doesn't trust us since the last training camp there we're some troublemakers." Akashi paused and gave Kagami and Aomine death stares. Both of them almost destroyed the whole place last time, they are like strawberry and cheese...that's actually really disgusting.

"You've got to pass the exams first though or you won't be joining the camp." Akashi added. "Oh!!" Kagami burst like he had just discovered something amazing. "That's why Teppei have huge eye bags. That expalains it." Then he started to agree with himself then realization comes..."EEEEEHH!??????"

-+-+-

100 years later and finally....chapter 6. Sorry for the long wait :( but here it is!! Teehee. It still suck but yeah i tried and thank for reading it!!!!! I hope you'll really enjoy it. vote comment what u think! :)xx peace (^ν^)