Chapter 5 : UNEXPECTED

Kuroko's POV

It's monday, yay! (note the sarcasm) I packed my books and my uniform for the basketball practice after school. I expect Kagami to be waiting outside, we usually walk to school together.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he saw me. I shook my head. "Nothing."

"Oh...The guys, all of them called me yesterday. It was weird, so unusual." He told me, I agree, why would they call Kagami, anyway. "And they were all telling me about a girl! Wtf, they creep me out. What happened to them? Did they got hit by a bus or something? And why aren't you answering your phone? I was calling you last night."

"I don't actually have a phone." His jaw dropped, not literally. "Who's number is this?!" I scratched the nape of my neck. "Sorry, I don't want to let you down when you asked me if you can have my phone number, I kinda felt bad."

He palmed his face, he looked so angry tho...the next thing I know is that his fist landed on my face. "BAKAAAAAAA!!!!"

---

On our way to school Kagami was ignoring me, I kept apologizing but he still ignores me. I noticed Kise was waiting outside of our classroom, as he saw Kagami he ran to him. "KAGAMI-CHII !!" He whined running like a mad-man with his arms open wide ready to hug someone. "Please don't call me that." Kagami said in disgust. "So have you seen her? Do you know her name?" He asked Kagami. "What are you talking about?!"

"Were you even listening when I called you last night!?" Kise sighed and begun massaged the bridge of his nose. "BAKAGAMI." Out of nowhere, Aomine appeared. "Aomine-kun." I called him but he ignored me. Bakamine. "Why did you hung up, huh!? You bastard, now what should I do!? I can't sleep last night because I can't stop making situations inside my head." He groaned. "According to my yearly horoscope, it said that I might feel unfamiliar feelings, is this the unfamiliar feeling?" Midorima started to pound his chest with his fist. They were so loud and kept blabbering about a girl and whatever...

"Kuroko-chan!!" Someone called me, someone familiar...

OH NO.

She hugged me tightly, really really tight. Why is she here, sht. The guys' faces strike with terror and surprise, their jaw dropped on the floor, not literally. "Why are you here?" I asked, she pouted her lip like a 5 year old kid. "Why? Don't you miss me?"

"Honestly, no." I answered and she punched my arm. "OW!" She scoffed, "Don't you disrespect your twin sister."

Then all of them shouted in shock. "EEEEEHHHH?!" When she shifted her attention to them she raised her eyebrows. "You guys look familiar. Have we guys met?" She titled her head slightly acting cute. Ugh. She's a monster to me, a one scary monster. I can't help but remeber the memories spent with her when we were kids, those thoughts gives me chills.

The guys looked lifeless, standing in the corner drowning in sadness (Except for Kagami who looked confused.). What is wrong with them? They have a lot of explaination to do.

"What's with the commotion?" Teppei-san asked. He looked so tired with huge bags under his eyes. I shrugged because I'm confused too. "Oh, okay." He said simply then entered the classroom. What happened to him? Poor, Teppei-san.

;🌸;🌸;🌸

A/N

EDITED Sorryyy. T.T but thanksss for reading!! :)xx