Chapter 4

I got home around the same time as Dani. She pulled up and hopped out. "What happened? Where did you go?"

"I walked home." I sighed.

"I could've given you a ride."

"I didn't wanna wait up......" We walked inside.

"DANI!" My mom yelled, rushing to the front door and giving her a hug. "How are you sweetie!?"

"I'm good....... Hello mrs. McCloskey."

"Come in I made some dinner. I forgot you girls went to the game so I'll have to warm it up."

"I think km gonna go to bed." I said.

My mom gave me a stern look. "No. Come eat with us. I wanna talk anyways."

We all went and sat down at the kitchen table, where soup was waiting. My mom smiled and gave us bowels. "So on Friday, I'm having a party with some work friends. It's just a good way to show them my home and my lovely family and have fun. And I was wondering if you had a school friend you wanted to invite?"

Dani smiled. "Well....... There is a boy."

"Ohhhh really? Who?"

"Ross." She blushed.

I choked on my soup.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Nothing....... Just spicy."

"So Elena who are you going to bring?" My mom asked.

Who would I bring....... I had no friends but the lynchs. And I don't think my mom would appreciate me bringing Rydel around for this type of party...... And I didn't know where me and Riker stood. But I didn't want her to worry about us. "Riker."

She smiled. "Super. Alright. You may go to bed now missy."

I quickly went down to my room. I opened and door and frowned. A note, box and a Rose where on my bed. I opened the box to find a bunch of chocolates. I opened the note and smiled at the familiar sloppy, barley readable handwriting.

Sorry. I overreacted. Please forgive me Elena. I love you.

"You could just use the door like a normal person." I laughed while getting a case for my flower.

"But your more surprised this way." Riker said, stepping out from the shadows.

"But it could also be considered creepy. Maybe even stalker like."

He kissed my neck. "you should really get some locks on your window."

"I should get ontop of that." I said, pushing him off.

"Or you can get on top of me."

I rolled my eyes. "You played a nice game tonight. I was proud."

"Awww thanks. I love hockey so much. I just don't have time for it with football."

"Then maybe you shouldn't play football."

"Eh it's a family thing....... Now I can tell you wanted to talk about something. So spill babe."

"So this Friday my moms having a work party and she wants you and Ross to come here. So she can show us off."

"She wants to show Ross off........"

"She thinks he's a normal guy..... I haven't even told her he's your brother."

"I'll make sure he stays in line."

I nodded my head. I pulled some pjs on and tossed the jersey back to Riker. He smiled. "Keep it. It looks better on you."

"Mmmm I'm sure."

He pulled me into bed with him and I snuggled into his chest. He started to place kisses all over my body. "Noooo I wanna sleep." I protested.

"C'mon I bought you chocolate."

I perked up. "Ohhhh that sounds really nice." I sat up and opened up the chocolates. He opened up his mouth and I tried to throw one in his mouth but it bounced off his nose.

"Your bad at this. Maybe I should teach you some football!"

"Oh please no! I HATE football."

"Then I'll teach you hockey."

"But-"

"It'll be fun."

I rolled my eyes and closed the chocolate. "When I cut your fingers off don't blame me."

"I'll make sure to put my hands no where near your feet. Besides they'll probably be busy doing something else." He winked. My jaw dropped. "As in guiding you along the ice."

"Oh hahaha your hilarious Riker Lynch!"

He gave me a kiss. "C'mon. We got school bright and early tomorrow babe."

"Hey riker?"

"Yesssss?"

"Dress nice for this party and PLEASE be on your best behavior."

"It's not me you need to worry about."