Chapter 8

My jaw dropped when I saw her. And not in the good way.

Dani had put herself into a short, tight skirt and large heels.

She also put it with a skimpy top that could arguably double as a bra. She gave Ross a flirty smile and giggle.

"Well hello handsome." She winked.

"Hello." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Her smile fell. "E-Elena..... What are you doing here?"

"I'm going on a date with Riker. Now what are you doing here?"

She straightened up and out on a determined look. "I'm going out with Ross."

I laughed. "Sure you are."

She rolled her eyes. "Look, I get you still have feelings for Ross and all but he obviously doesn't like you. So just move on.... you haaaaave Riker,"

My jaw dropped and I just looked at her. "Fine! Whatever! Have fun on your date."

I stomped off and into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with some water, then took a seat.

I felt someone behind me and I turned around to see Ross he grabbed some keys that were next to me then smirked a bit. "Are you sure your making the right decision?"

"What's that supposed to mean." I mumbled.

He smirked. "Letting your innocent little cousin go on a date with me? You know my tendencies." He said, getting closer. "How..... Touchy.... I can be." He smirked and smacked my butt.

I gasped as he laughed and walked off. I put my head in my hands and groaned.

What have I done....

I love Riker so, so much.... But I can't let Ross keep doing this.

Someone started rubbing my back. "You okay babe?"

I turned my head slightly to see Riker glancing at me with a concerned face.

"I'm fine.... But.... Can we stay home tonight?"

"For sure."

I nodded my head in thanks and went to take my clothes off, to slide into something comfortable. As soon as I did that I went downstairs and flopped down onto the couch.

Riker sat down next to me and set a bowl of popcorn in between us. "I was thinking a scary movie marathon?"

I shrugged. "Whatever is fine."

He frowned. "Okaaaaay....." He clicked on a movie and watched me for a little bit. "What's wrong, babe?"

I cleared my throat. "I just.... I'm tired, and confused, and....." I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

He gave me a kiss and pulled me into him. "Hey c'mon.... Just relax and tell me what's going on."

I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped some blankets around me.

I shook my head. "it's nothing. I'm just tired."

"I love you, Elena. Now get some sleep."

I nodded my head and slowly started to drift off. Soon I was out.

~~~~

*
*
*
*
~~~~

My sleep didn't last long, because soon I woke up. I groaned and sat up a little.

Riker was still passed out, the tv playing a horror movie. I sat up stretching and was about to turn it off, when I heard a bag and shuffling from upstairs.

I jumped and my heart beat sped up.

Now scary movies don't normally get to me..., but in a big house, with no one but Riker, unknown noises get to me.

I bit my lip and looked to Riker, debating on if I should wake him up or not.

I decided against it, not wanting to make a fool out of myself when it turned out to be nothing.

I took a deep breath and started to slowly climb up the stairs.

I hesitantly opened the first door to see and empty room. I moved to the next door and froze when I heard another bang.

The noise was coming from further down the hall. Rikers room.

My palms started to sweat and my legs were wobbly. Who was in his room? Who's making these noises?

I held my breath as my hand made contact with the doorknob. I ever so slowly started to opened it, hearing it softly click open.

I opened it a bit, but couldn't see anything. I opened it a little more and let a loud squeak escape.

"SHIT!" I cried out, not wanting to believe what I saw in front of me.

Ross and my cousin, in bed. Naked. I slammed the door shut.

"Oh my god." My hands flew to my face and I paced around. "Oh my god." I flung the door back opened and looked at them, furious.

I threw open the door again to see them still going at it. "Get off of her!" I yelled at Ross. I threw a pillow at him and he groaned.

"Can we finish?"

"Over my dead body!" I screamed. I threw their clothes at them and Dani put hers on, furious.

"We're going home. NOW."

"You're not the boss of me."

"Well I'll tell my mom. She can send you home and put an end to all of this reaaaaal fast."

"I hate you!" She screamed, slapping me. My head flew to the side as she ran out of the room.

I turned to Ross with tears in my eyes. "Really Ross? Really!?"

He shrugged and stood up, stretching. "Really babe."

"Did you even wear a condom?"

"Do you see one?"

"Put some pants on!" I hissed.

He pulled me close to him and smirked. "You could've avoided this."

"Why .... And in Ris bedroom...."

"Cause I knew you'd find us here.,,, and do you really wanna be in that bed with him again."

"Ross, I like Riker. Nothing is going to change that."

"Why babe?" His hands ran down my arms. "cause baby I've got more wit, A better kiss." His lips attacked my neck. "A hotter touch." His hands roamed. "A better fuck." He threw me onto the bed.

"Ross Lynch!" I threw I pillow at him and jumped up, but he grabbed onto my wrist.

"Don't deny you still want me."

"Ross." A voice said from the hall. I turned to see Rocky and almost cried in relief. Ross straightened up and let go.

I couldn't help but let some tears escape my face, and Rocky shook his head. "Put some pants on. And if I see you anywhere need her again, Riker won't be the only one you have to worry about."

Rocky led me downstairs and grabbed his keys. "I can give you guys a ride home."

"I-okay..... Th-thanks." I stuttered.

He grabbed my face In his hands and wiped my tears away. "Hey it'll be okay."

I shook my head. "None of this will be okay."