Chapter 6

I smiled and laughed as Damon came out in a way too big suit. He frowned. "I don't think this fits right...."

"Here try this one." I offered him something and he left to the changing room.

"So I'm kinda confused.... That uh Ross guy.... Is he like.... Are you two...."

"We used to kinda..... But no he's dating my cousin."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I'm dating his brother."

"Oh.... I see...." He sounded a bit disappointed. "For how long....."

"Not that long. Couple months."

"Are you guys going to prom?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled as he came out. "Ah! Damon you look amazing!"

He smiled. "Thanks."

He went upfront to pay for his tux then we went out to get some lunch. But the whole time I couldn't stop worrying about Riker. It was bugging me like crazy . Something could've happened to him and I wouldn't know....

"Hey ... Elena what's wrong?"

"Nothing.... Why would you say that....."

"I can tell. Now spill."

"The guy I was talking about earlier..... My boyfriend.... Riker, he was supposed to come last night and he didn't. And I haven't heard from him all day and he doesn't have his phone anymore-"

"Hey hey calm down..... It's stupid of him not to come and tell you and ontop of that ignore you but hey.... I'm sure it's something important."

"I hope." I sighed. Some guy brought us our pizza and I couldn't help but cringe at how Damon's pizza looked. "What's wrong with it...."

He laughed. "Vegan pizza. Wanna try a slice?"

"Yeah I, uh, I guess."

He pulled away a slice and set it on my plate. "You'll love it."

I tried a bite and it was actually reaaaaaally good. "This is great Damon!"

He smiled. "Told ya! Ba bam!"

I laughed at how dorky he is and started eating my pizza. We talked for a while and eventually finished eating and Damon took me home. He smiled. "I had a lot of fun.... Thank you."

"No problem! We should do it again sometime."

"We should." I gave him a quick hug then went up to my door and Inside my house. I grabbed a water bottle and went down to my room.

I pulled out my phone to see a text from Damon and I smiled. I shut the door with my foot and started to respond.

"What's that smile for?"

I let out a shout, and my phone went flying. "WHAT THE-" I looked up to see Riker sitting on my bed. "RIKER!" I practically jumped on top of him, wrapping my arms around him. I looked at him to see two fingers wrapped up and a bruised cheek. "Ri what happened!?"

"Ross.... Just some brotherly things. Hey I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party last night...."

"Hey it's fine. I'm just glad you're okay."

"But to make it up to you, how about you come over? My moms making dinner tonight and she said she'd love to have you over."

I smiled. "I'd love to!"

"Perfect! So uh.... Where exactly have you been...."

"Oh I was out with a friend."

"What's her name?"