Chapter 9

Bill's Fearamid

"Guys Seriously?!!!! You had like one job to do here.", Bill said

Ford gets out of the chains and say, " Bravo Dipper, Mabel, and Talyah!"

Bill turns and looks at him and says, "Well won't you look at that. Those kids really care about you and you care about them don't you?!" He said it in a dark voice.

"What are you?.... Ford suddenly realized what Bill was thinking and said, " oh, oh no!"

"Perhaps torturing those kids will make you talk!", Bill exclaimed.

" No not the kids! You can- .", Ford says as he is turned into Gold by Bill.

Bill cracks his knuckles and says, "Let's get this over with."

Bill turns into a giant and floats outside to the shacktron. He raises his arm into a big fist, straighten his bow tie, and smashes the Shacktron with his fist.

To Be Continued to Chapter 10

Hey Guys I know I haven't been updating in a few months and I am sorry for that. I have really been busy with school and other stuff but now I did have time to update a chapter. Also I have questions for you guys.

1. How do you feel about Ford's daughter in the story?

2. Do you think I should create a sequel for this story?

3. Do you think the show Gravity Falls should come back?

4. If so, should it come back for a third season, movie, book series, or comic?

And that is all for now. Thanks to all the fans of Gravity falls and this story for being so supported of me writing this story. I will see you guys next time. I'm not sure when I will be updating again but remember......

REALITY IS A ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!