Chapter 12. Exposed

Chapter 12

-New Edit

The beeping, again she heard it. She rolled over, another beep. She frowned, she had just fallen asleep it couldnt possable be time to wake up could it? Terra rolled over one more time closer to the night stand where her evil watch was ringing. She looked at the time, it was nine in the morning on the dot, which meant she didn't have much time to spare. She sat up slowly and looked around the room, 'when did I clean?' She couldnt help think, completely confused. Then she remembered that Itachi was here this morning, like a creacher of habit he was always picks up her room. The one thing he couldn't ever stand, when Terra would get back from a mission and though her stuff onto the ground. She would have scrolls everywhere, always strung across chairs and half of her bed. Weapons and cloths, shoes and other things. She turned around to look at the spot where they had fallen asleep, a small scroll lay on the pillow. She pulled it open reading it slowly.

Terra,
If anything goes wrong I want you to use the dark red and black scroll I placed next to the 7 paths of Pain scroll. Now I warn you with all coast this will come with great consciences. Once you used this you will most likely never be able to come back to Konoha ever again, choose wisely. To activate do a normal summoning justsu with blood activation.
Come home soon
-Raven

Terra looked at the scroll from across the room, it was ungodly big and now she was going have to carry it on her back somehow. Terra got dressed in a pair of orange shorts and a black top. She then carefully twisted her hair into a bun and slipped in to senbon needles through, holding it in place. She pulled on her ninja belt which had her back kuni pouch attached to it. She wrapped both her thighs and buckled the thigh straps. She filled her kuni and shrunken pouches. Terra pulled on her black fingerless gloves and slipped into her black sandals. She quickly packed up her bags, shoving the cloths she just had on into her bag. Pulling out a small blank scroll, she wrote a storage summoning down for all her personal effects and placed it into her back pouch. She then fastened her two extremally large scrolls to her back belt, they where only slightly heavy. She had placed the seven paths scroll in storage, she didn't have the chakra reserve for such a summoning at the moment. The raven scroll and the puppet scroll would be enough.

She locked the door for the last time and walked to the receptionists desk. "I'm checking out of 323, Thank you so much, I also owe you for an alarm clock too," Terra placed extra money on the counter and told the lady to keep the rest as a tip. The older lady smiled at Terra nodding and thanking her. As soon as she was out onto the street, a feeling of pure dread washed over her. Itachi was right about one thing, something about today was going to go truly wrong. She hopped onto the roof tops getting out of the crowded streets as everyone was heading to the exam, it was announced the other day the event was going to be held at the large colosseum providing the whole town with a show.  Terra stopped at a little pick up mart where she bought a melon bun and some strawberry milk. Slowly she ate enjoying a little meal before the fight, Terra wondered if everyone was nervous for the days events. She couldnt help the smile that came to her face; she had been, and was already top of her game, being the daughter to two high profile ninjas. She was stronger then most people here completing she just hopped what ever this virus would stay dormmate for this fight.

She walked into the arena and started her way to where the contestants were directed to go. Terra was about to turn for another arch way when Genma walked up to her, she smiled at him. "Hey, haven't seen you around for a while," she said placing a hand on her hip. "Glad to see you passed the second half of the test, after I took you to the hospital. I was called out on a mission," he said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "I wanted to thank you for helping me out while I was here, but after tonight I'll be leaving back home." Terra said looking at him. "Oh, so soon?" he said his expression was disappointed. "I have family back home I need to take care of," She said looking at the ground then back up at him. "Well, do you think you will be able to come back some time and visit?" he asked, and one thing she enjoyed the most from him was his willingness to be stright forward with her. "If maybe one day if my missions bring me back here, I promise to drop in and say hello," She said smiling widely at him.