Kiss 3

authors note: Im a little bit in a mood somehow to write the third chapter of my story. Whoooo. Hope i can do this properly.

So on the last chapter. Kawashima suddenly kissed Chinen. (well its a spoiler for those who didnt read the last chapter)

So in this chapter i hope that the story would still go on as I imagined it that way. Yoroshiku.

NOTE: Forgive me If I made Yamda a BAKA here OK! Hehe. gomen. 

~

THE NEXT DAY

Chinen went down on the dining table on his uniform yawning.

"Ohayo Chi Kun." Mrs.Kawashima told him.

"Oh.." Chinen said suprisingly. "Where's Umika?" Chinen said.

"She immediately went out of the house dear." Mrs. Kawashima said as she fixed his lunch. "Oh Chi kun. Can I ask you something?"

"Oh yes. Go on." Chi answered.

"Do you like my daughter?" She asked.

"Anoooo........"

"Hmmmn?"

"Mam. Can i answer you honestly?" Chinen said.

"Go ahead dear."

"I DO LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER! VERY MUCH!" 

Mrs Kawashima was shocked of what she had heard from Chinen. 

"Yattai. Well then. Go for it dear.!"

"Eiii? Youre not mad at me?"

"Of course not! I love it."

"Really."

"Well then. By the way Chinen. Its Kawashima's Day today. So better surprise her okay?" 

"Today?" Chinen asked.

"Yes today my dear."

Before Chinen could go out. He thinks of something special that he would give to Umika.

ON THE SCHOOL.

-UMIKA's POV-

Yes. Im the smartest girl here on school I have everything. But why is it that there's this guy who is just totally the opposite of me who made my mind go crazier. Its just ine kiss, and on the cheeks. Whatever. why is he all over my mind. 

"Ne Umika." Shida waved her hands infront of Umika.

"Oh sorry Shida what is it your saying?" Umika said.

"Why youre not on your pace nee?" Shida said. "Are you okay?" she added.

"Of course. Lets just answer this notes okay?" Umika said.

While they were answering their notes. Three guys were running in the hallway. 

"Oh my ! Arent he." Shida said as she was pointing on Chinen Yamada and Yuto.

"Chi?" Umika said silently.

"Isnt he the guy who likes you?" Shida said.

Argggh. This is so embarrasing. That Chinen kun! Together with his friends. Oh no ! 

"He's totally a pain in the head Shida dont mind that person." Umika said.

"They seem to be late." Shida said.

"I dont care." Umika said.

"umika. Do you also liked that guy?" Shida asked.

Like? Do I like Chinen kun? I dont know. Maybe? or maybe not. PROBABLY NOT!

"Lets do our stuffs Shida ok.No more daydreaming or what. Okay!" Umika said.

"Hai Hai Hai" Shida said.

"Neee Chinen kun." Yamada said.

"Oh yes Yamachan."

"I saw a while ago Kawashima stare d at you for a second."

"Wow youre really great BakaYama.....You saw that even for a second!" yuto said while tapping his head.

"Yes she really does."

'Yamachan. Dont tell me that.Its hard to believe okay?" Chinen said.

So almost a week had passed. Chinen and Umika had a troublesome week. Umika's feelings now were kinda in a kaleidoscope and Chinen was as usual naughtier than ever. As expected. That week many things had happened and Chinen became more serious in courting Kawashim because this time he thinks he had a chance. And he really was. Her mom like him to be Umika's hubby. So why not pursue ne ^^

Chinen was busy rolling papers on his room. Many papers were rolled and placed on his table. And Umika were hearing noises in his room like. 

"Ittai" 

"Yabbai"

And Umika was so curious on what was he doing lately. 

Suddenly. Umika's parents decided to take a peacful vacation away from Tokyo. And since Chinen's dad is not there only them were left alone there. 

"Nande Otousan Okasan. Why leave us only here?" Umika said.

"We need to take a break my dear. Chinen is there to be with you." Mrs.Kawashima told her.

"you'll leave me with a guy? Mom ! ..." Umika pleaded.

"Of course Chi is a kind guy. Ok. were in ahurry okay" Her mom told her and then rode on the car and went away.

"Jaa Okasan Otosan." She said and enetered again their house.

Chinen was seating on a couch switching on the remote control. He keeps on coughing and coughing.

"Hey Chi kun! Stand up there help me with these." Umika said. 

But as she walked towards Chi, she realized that Chinen was reddish and a little feverish?

"hey chi kun you okay?" She said.

"Yah Im alright!" Chi said.

"Hey why at this kind of time."

"I dont know sorry."

"Ohmy!."

"Sorry" Chinen said as he cried.

Umika was shocked to see Chinen crying infront of him. She immediately prepared something for him and even take good care of him. Umika even slept beside him. the whole night. The next day. She saw beside her a roses made of papers. 

"ei? Who made these? Its cute." Umika said.

She read the note at the back of the bouquet. 

Umika Chan. I do like you . and I so like you.And i will like you till this fades and till this withers Umika

Umika blushed for a moment and went downstairs. She was surprised to see that there are foods on the table. 

"Are these all made by Chi? But where is he?" umika said. 

'Chinen kun !! Chinen Kun!" She said.

She looked all over their but Chinen was nowhere to be found. 

Where is he. I want to thank him . 

He's kinda sweet. 

CHUU :**