Kiss 7

authors note: actually my head is badly aching. But still i want to continue this fic even though my head is really aching im going to faint anytime .Okay... Hehehe XD so please forgive me if the sequence of the story would be a lil bit confusing. Arigatou !

''

A WEEK HAD PASSED. OF COURSE WHAT SHOULD EXPECT TO THE LITTLE PROTAGANIST ON OUR STORY. HE'S GETTING JEALOUS DYING OF JEALOUSY ALL OVER HIS BODY. BUT HE DID NOT MANAGED TO HAVE TIME TO TALK TO UMIKA. HE JUST SPEND ALL WEEK STAYING AT YUTO'S HOUSE. SINCE YUTO HAS NO PARENTS AT ALL HE DECIDED TO CALM DOWN HIMSELF AND NOT TO LET HIM SEE THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OF UMIKA WHICH MAY BOTHER HIM AGAIN. AND AGAIN . AND AGAIN. 

"chinen. Will you not go back to your house again?" Yuto asked while eating ramen.

"Ahm. I ll go back soon I just dont want to meddle to such things." Chinen answered as he eats the ramen cooked by Yuto.

"Maybe yes." Yuto said.

While Chinen was eating someone called him. 

"Nee CHinen isnt that your phone ringing?" Yuto said.

Chinen looked for his phone when Yuto tell that to him. 

"Wait? Did you see my phone?" Chinen asked.

"Where did you put it?" Yuto said.

"I dont know.....but its ringing." Chinen said while still looking for it.

"Why dont we miscall your cellphone chinen?" Yuto brightly said while holding his cellphone.

"ne Yuto i thought among the three of us youre the smartes. Yet your so dumb hahaha" Chinen said and laughed.

"Why?" Yuto began wondering.

"Because my cell is ringing how can you call it?" Chinen said and spank Yuto's head.

 Yuto began to realize and said "Baka ne. Gomen." while he placed his hand over his head and bowing to Chinen.

Chinen began crawling on the floor and bumped on the table. 

"ittai..." Chinen said as he reached to his cell.

"Got it !" He shouted and answered the call immediately.

Moshi mosh...Chinen speaaking.

Nee Chinen kun. Can we talk?'

Umika chan. No kawashima?

Can we just talk. Later?

Ahmmm...

Can we?

ill look into it.

Please...

Chinen began to think and then answered for a second.

All right.

okay see you at the house later. 

Hai.

Jaa Chi kun.

Jaa.

Yuto began to look at Chi and asked. 'So youre going home now?"

'Hai....Yuto kun arigatou."

"Well youre my tomodachi."

"Arigatou."

"So......going now?"

"Hai....."

Chinen began to prepare himself and go out of Yuto's house. He began to think.

What am i goint into. I will hurt myself later on. I dont know what to do. I dont know what to think. Should I really go/ Or should I stop at this . I can stop for a minute now. I can ! 

AT THE KAWASHIMA RESIDENCE.

Well Keito was at the Kawashma residence right now and Mr. Kawashima was very glad that he's there. But Mrs. kawashima was nt so glad to see him there. Even Umika was half happy and half sad of what is happening right now. 

--Umika's POV--

Do I really want to marry Keito? Do I like him? Maybe I do ...... His my childhood friend after all but why is it that there's something bothering me. There's something in my heart that keeps telling me . There's a name its shouting after all .......

'"Where's Chi.Umika my dear?" Mrs. Kawashima said.

"Chinen!" Umika shouted.

"Hai my dear Chinen ." Her mother asked.

'I asked him to come here but...." Umika said but before she could utter one word Chinen's dad came in. 

"Anoooo. I have something to say."

"Oh .What is it." Mr. Kawashima said.

"Well since my son is not here this week Ive decided that we should move out." He said.

"But why..." Mrs. kawashima said. 

Umika was just listening to them . Actually Keito was talking to him but it seems Umika's pace is not into hers. She heard thundre roaring outside and she looked at the window. 

"Chinen......" Umika said ....

"What is it Umika?" Keito said.

"Im sorry Keito. I should go." 

Umika ran away from their house grabbing the umbrella. She searched outside while uttering Chinen's name. Still the rain was pouring down it seems that it was accompanying her sadness. 

"I should tell him th truth. I shouldnt kept this ." Umika said. 

--Chinen's POV--

I should stop here. " He said. 

He just sat at the corer of the stall of a chocolate bakery because he had no umbrella. He watched as the rain pured heavily and as he imagined Umika saying Yes to the proposal of Keito. Chinen was now crying hard that it hurts so much. After all he have done..............

"I should stop this immediately."He said. 

"Nooooo!" A voice said.

He looked as where the voice came. It seems blurred because of the rain tha was pouring down from his eyes. 

"Umika?" He said.

"Chinen Baka ! " Umika shouted as she stills hold the umbrella.

;Why are you here?" he asked.

"To tell you something."

"That you will marry him.?" 'That you love him? That you liked him." 

"Would you please shut up for a second?"

"WHYYY! DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME ? OF COURSE NOT !"

"I dont like you ! " Umika shouted 

'See that's what iam talking about!" Chinen said as he cried.

"I dont like you because .....' 

'because what?"

"Becauseee"

"......"

Chinen looked at him and said. " Better go back to your house im leaving."

"I love you Chinen Yuri ! " 

"I dont care ! " 

Chinen's eyes began to larged out when he heard. "I love you Chinen yuri'

"Hey baka ! Didnt you hear me?" Umika said. 

'What did you just say?" Chinen said.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!" Umika said and kissed him.

"Nee you kissed me?" 

"I love you !" She kissed him again. 

He kissed back 

Why you little Umika ! "i love you too !" 

Chuuuu :*******

*naa what's with the ending ! HAHA gomen ! :)