KISS 1

authors note. Sorry for the wrong grammars minna, and the banner. sorry, but id like to post another banner for my story.

Ok. So im in a lil bit conflict of the characters here. So i beg for the wrong randomnization of the characters. Well here's the first chapter.

WARNING: Jump members here like Yuto and Yamada were some kinda Stupid,. oh to be added. Chinen. So tolerate it. HEHEHE XD XD XD 

HUGGGGGS :***

Arigatou for reading. and comments are HIGHLY APPRECIATED and NEEDED. onegai.

Chinen walked towards Kawashima's locker to give his letter to her. It was Valentines Day and Chinen bought some ferrero chocolate to Kawashima. Actually  Chinen is quite rich, his father was an owner of a chocolate shop in some province in Japan so he can get some chocolates nor can make one if he likes to. So on that day he decided to give some Ferrero chocolate to Kawashima, he knows her locker as well.

"Number 1825,okay its here" Chinen said as he placed the chocolate and the card that he had made for her. Chinen placed the gift on top of kawashima's locker. "ill just place it here so she would see it when she got here." he added.

After that he proceeded to his classroom, and after a day he walked home and was surprised that their house was built in Tokyo. (actually his dad did this without him being knowing)

"Sugoi ne otousan!.Finally. Our dream ! But how?"

"dont ask question my son, I wont let you down I told you !"

So Chinen was so happy together with his friends. Yuto and Yamada. 

They were delicously having a meal together when suddenly they felt like the ground is shaking, like the house is slowly moving  well now shaking vigorousl . Now visible cracks can be seen on the wall.

"Otousan?" Chinen told his dad. "What's happening...there are??"

'Cracks!" Yuto shouted.

"Baka Yuto ! Those are lines........' Yamada butted in.

"Hey. Boys. Dont panic. its just a little earthquake."His dad said.

After a few minutes the frames were falling down on the floor.

"dad?Can we now panic?" Chinen said as the other jump members are now being nervous.

"Hayaku. Hashire !" Yuto shouted.

They ran away from the house and from the outside they saw that the house were slowly falling down and ashes were seen.

"Sayonara......New house" Chinen said sadly.

"Oh my gosh" Yuto said.

"Good thing i brought some Ichigo!" Yamada added.

"Boys. I told you.......now we should panic." His dad said while gulping.

"Im sorry." His dad added.

Unexpectedly that night it was broadcasted all over Tokyo. And on the Kawashima residence.....

"Honey! Isnt that your friend?" Mrs.Kawashima told her husband.

"Hai...What happened to them?"

The two stared at each other as Umika came in holding chips.

"Ochosan. Whash thatsh yours whatshing." She said while munching some chips.

"huh?pardon daughter. what are you saying.?" His dad asked him.