Final Kiss

authors note: Okay so the last chapter of my story. Since someone requested for it to not to finish my story yet. Then This is the very last chapter of it. Hope you like this. 

P.S. FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS ARIGATOU ! COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY NEEDED. ARIGATOU . 

------

In every rain (umi) there's always be a lotus(yuri) who will be just like a wallflower but still would mean so much.... and can be a rainbow that everyone woud notice !

-----

AFTER 3MONTHS. 

Finally Umika and Chinen graduated to highschool and now a sophomore iin colloege life. Umika was atudying Tourism and Chinen was achieving being a pilot (for him to be able to be with Umika) . Keito is now in Englad pursuing his dream to be a famous prosecutor someday.Yuto is studying theatre arts, Yamachan is studying mass communication since Shida said he's too nosy and so talkative and he listened to Shida who is taking also the same course as him *well as expectd to this two people. Also Umika's parents do have a good and stable job with the partnership of Chinen's dad as well. Now they're decided to let the two get married and have many little Chinen and Umika's faces. *overacting imagination by the mom of Umika of course* 

"Neeeee....Chinen kun!" Yuto shouted

"Yuto ! How are you ! " Chinen said holding a folder on his left hand.

"How are you lately?" CHinen added. 

"Im fine. You how about you and Umika." Yuto said.

"Oh were getting married and youre invited. Okay ! You and Yamada!"Chinen happily said

"reallY? omedetto Chinen kun/"Yuto said as he gave him their brotherly wave. 

"So i should go now. Ill tell BakaYama about this okay?" Yuto said as he walk.

Well sorry to make this chapter short but as you can see this is only an epilogue hehe. So to finish this off and to clear your thoughts ..... Fast forward. 

5MONTHS AFTER!

As expeccted Umika was so beautiful in her white wedding dress Chinen also was wearing a gray suit with a white necktie. They both looked stunning and gorgeous. 

"Theyre really perfect for each other." Mrs. Kawashima said.

"I cant believe our daughter would get married someday." Mr. kawashima said as he wiped his tears.

"Okay hunny dont be like that okay?" Mrs. Kawashima said.

The ceremony was now starting. All can see the beautiful happenings between the two couple. They are really perfect for each other as if God had meant the Lotus and the Rain to be together.

Umika just smile when finally she was announced as Mrs. Chinen. (Nee sounds quite good ! HAHA) Mrs. Umika Kawashima-Chinen. Tears just fell down on her eyes.

"They really fit for each other nee Yama chan!" Shida said.

"Yea. Just like us!" Yama butted in. 

Yuto, Shida Keito just looked at him. 

"Ow what I mean is just like us being friends. Really suits each other. " Yamada said while grinning.

"Oh I see." Shida said.

Good that she's slow enough to understand what i meant hahahXD

Well the ceremony had ended.  

Umika and Chinen were now married, they will live a happy life and be together forever ! 

"Nee Yuri!" Umika said.

"hmmmn" 

"Youre not that baka as i see' 

'Told you! " 

"But Yama chan seems to be more baka than you!" 

"How did Yama came in our convo?" 

"Look!" Umika said as she pointed to Yama and Shida who was walking ahead of them. 

"I see. Lets leave them alone."

"Hai."

They both walked togethe helding each other hands. 

"Aishiteru Chinen Yuri Kun!" 

"Hontou Aishiteru Mrs. Umika Chinen ! "

Chuuuuu:*****