Chapter 9

Mark's POV

"Wh-Why do you think they would want us here?" I think out loud looking  at where we were.

"Maybe they want us to find something," Ethan says.

"Well then instead of waiting on our asses, let's fucking find it!" Felix said.

We looked for a solid hour before...

"I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!" Ethan yelled.

We all bolted to where Ethan was standing. It was another note. Ethan was reading it when we got there.

"Well, what the fuck does it say Ethan," Felix said.

Ethan handed the note to me after he read it. He looked kind of like a ghost.

"Ethan, are you okay?" I ask before looking the note. Except it wasn't a note, it was another picture of Jack, this time with a knife on his neck.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I yell as I punch the pillar that held the photo.

Ethan slid down the pillar with the same look on his face before he said the thing that no one wanted to, "Do you think they killed him?"

"No, he can't be dead. I'll kill them if they did!" I said...

And I meant it.

Ethan's POV

I look at Mark as he said that he would kill them and I could tell that he meant it.

"Le-Let's keep looking," Matpat said "There has to something else besides that."

"Yeah, let's keep looking," Ken said looking at Mark and me weirdly.

Mark throws the photo on the ground and went to go search some more. I look at the photo one more time but this time I see something. I pick up the picture and see that it is peeling and that there is writing inside.

"Hey guys, there something in here" I yell to everyone else as I peel the rest of the photo apart to see a note.

"What do you mean by 'In here' Ethan?" Mark yelled as everyone ran over... Again

"I mean the picture was peeling and I saw some letters in it so I pulled it apart entirely and there was a note in it," I said as they all got there and I stood up again.

They all gathered around me as I read the note aloud, "So you actually came to save your precious little Sean? Well we are playing a really fun game. I think he wants you to play too. Well I am giving you the board now all you have to do is win. Now I bet you are all wondering if I killed off the bait but the bait would be useless dead. Not to mention the crying is my favorite song. Well you have 24 hours to get to the next space on the board. Your only clue is in the picture, if you can even look at it with little Jackaboy like that."

Well Fuck

----------------------

Hey Guys,

I know, I finally made a long one and it is only two days after the last chapter. Also I want to thank you guys for over 300 views. Well I don't want to make this too long so...

Lots of Love,

Bethany