Chapter 21

Mark's POV

We drive back in silence. 

That is all we can do. 

We have the note next to us in the car, 

but we both just keep on staring straight forward.

When we get back to where everyone else is, we see that Nate is back with a bag on his back.

He must have gotten what he needed from his house.

They were all in a circle when we got back and Nate was talking. Everyone stopped for a second when they saw us walk up and then Nate said, "You guys will not believe what happened when I got home!"

"What?" Ethan asked as we joined the circle.

"So I got home and I don't even really know why I went, I just had the urge to run home and then my mind made the excuse that I needed clothes, so when you went to follow the clue I went to my house. But when I got home, I was about to go to my room to pack some stuff but then the room started to spin and spin until I blacked out!"

"You blacked out?!" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, I just blacked out. And when I woke up I was in my room and I had a bag full of stuff all packed and an hour had passed! I don't even know what I did for an hour and how I packed the bag." Nate said.

"What?"

--------------------------

Hey Guys,

So yes I made the other chapter today! I will be trying to update soon on the next chapter. Also comment if you have anything that you think might happen and I might add it to the story. Until next time...

Lots of Love,

Bethany