Breakfast

At 5:30 AM I am walking through the front doors of Hell's Kitchen. I start to slip off my coat before it if lightly pulled from my arms. I spin quickly only to come face to face with Jean Philippe Susilovic, a sassy French man that I adored.

"JP!" I say as he kisses my cheek and give me a slight hug. 

"How are you?" He asks as he steps back to hang my coat up.

"Well JP. I have only thrown up twice this morning so that is a major win for me." I say, walking through the tables as I head for the kitchen.

"Twice? Are you ok to be here? You don't need added stress." He says, following me through the kitchen doors.

"I am fine, JP. It happens every morning. It usually happens more than twice. Today is a blessing." I reply, turning the light on and starting to pull out supplies.

"JP. You should really go back to bed. I will be here for awhile. I'll let you know when it is ready." I say as I start to grab ingredients. 

"Are you sure?" He asks, making me turn to face him with a baking spoon in my hand.

"I'll be fine. This is not the first time I have been in a pretty kitchen like this one." I tell him, turning back to my bowl of pancake mix.

"Ok. Call me when it's done, yes?" Jean asks as I place the pancake mix aside.

"Of course I will. I will also be calling everyone down as well. Ear plugs are advised. Pass that along to our chef if you will." I say, smiling at him.

"I will. See you soon." He says before walking away and leaving me in the kitchen. This is going to get messy.

In a few hours, I have made tons or crepes. 

As I place some raspberries on a plate, I hear feet come down the stairs behind me.

"I smell something that smells like heaven." I hear Gordon say from behind me as he comes up beside me.

I point to the shifter next to him.

"Powdered sugar?" I ask him making him hand me the item.

I add some sugar to the plate them place the shifter down.

"Done." I tell him, handing him the finished plate.

"Presentation, nice and clean. Nice color." He says before taking a bite. He closes his eyes and nods his eyes.

"Taste out of this world. That is not dark chocolate. Mint chocolate?" He asks me making me nod as I crab my phone from my jean pocket.

"Earplugs?" I ask him as I bring up a playlist on my phone. He puts the plate down and grabs them out of his chef coat pocket, placing them in his ears.

I put my own in before turning on 'If I Had You' by Adam Lambert really loud on the speakers in the chefs rooms. I might have had Jean P hook me up to the PA system.

After the whole song, I start to play it again just in time to see the chefs stumble into the kitchen half dressed and hair all over the place.

I turn the music off and smile as we both take our earplugs out.

"Good morning. I hope you had a good night of sleep. Because you are going to very tired today if you did not." I tell them as I sit on a stool next to Gordon.

"Today, you will be judged on 3 different contests. Presentation, taste, and creation. Today, Chef Allen will be joining me as a judge. Lets hope that you can make up for the disgrace that was dinner last night. The food you will be making, is crapes. Taste this plate that Chef Allen has made, then make your own. The pantry is open to you.

A/N: I know it is short, I just do not know what to write. If you want to see anything specific happen, let me know. Sorry again for being short.