I love you.

Tobin's p.o.v

I was so excited that Christen was my roommate, I only wish she felt the same. I sigh
"What's the matter, is it because I'm your roommate? If you want I can ask someone to switch." Christen said sadly as she looked up at me with a confusion look.
"No, no. I'd rather room with you more than anyone here." Wow I sound like an idiot, are you serious, Tobin? I thought to myself.
"Ok? I guess I'll meet you in our room" she said as she left to go talk to Kelley.
I sighed again, then I felt a soft punch on my arm. "Ow! Who was th... Ow hey Ash"
"So how is the crush thing going on?" She said with a smirk. "Uh, it's okay. How's Ali?" I asked her.
"She's good, hey can you help me prank Kelley?" She asked me smiling. Uh-oh, I thought. Then 'Die Young' by Kesha came out of nowhere (sorry for the lame song, I didn't know what to do) and Rose started dancing, then Mal joined.
Man it was funny, everyone cheered and clapped, but I had my eyes on Christen. Seeing her smile lights up my day.

"Hello? Earth to Tobin." Ash said as she waved her hand up and down in my face.

"Yea?" I replied not taking my eyes off of her as she was dancing with Mal and Rose.

"So I was thinking that I'll take Kelley's book bag, she'll chase me and I'll lead her to the pool. You hide on the side of the doors and when she comes in, BOOM! You shove her into the pool! Got it?" Ash said, "yea." I said with my eyes still on Christen.

" you didn't get any of that did you?" Ash asked, "get any of what?" I replied. Ash sighed and she explained the whole thing to me again, this time I was paying attention. I smirk as Ash went behind Kelley. Oh crap it starts now, I thought to myself. Ash pulled Kelley's book bag off of her shoulder and started running.
"Yo..." Kelley said as she started sprinting after Ash. Ash ran around the lobby giving me time to go to the pool and hide next to the door. Then I saw Ash run in as she gave me a signal, Kelley came in and I shoved her in the pool.
"What the hell, Toby?" Kelley said as she went to the surface to breathe. Ash and I started cracking up, but then Christen came in and pushed me into the pool. But I grabbed her arm as I fell, later she fell in to. We were laughing and stared at each other for a while. Then Kelley came up behind us and tackled me underwater. I resurfaced and saw Christen Laughing. We all were at the end, we decided to stop and go up to our rooms. Ash, Kelley, Julie, Alex, Ali, Christen, and I all got into the elevator with our stuff. Everyone got out until me and christen were the last ones still waiting to go up to our room. When we did, Christen immediately went into the bathroom.

"Hey I'm gonna go change" she said while she was in the bathroom.
" ok" I said as I took off my shirt, but my head got stuck in the collar. I was struggling until I heard the door open, Christen came out staring at my abs while her jaw hit the floor, her eyes went up and down over my body.

"You like what you see?" I said still struggling. "Uhh... Sorry" she said blushing.

"Can you help me?" I ask her giving up, "yea sure" she said smiling as she came up to me. While she helped me get my shirt off, I felt her hand go up and down my abs. I smirked as she took off my shirt, she stared at me again.

"Hey Chris you ok?" I asked her. "Yea I just need to get my planner" she said, her planner was behind me. She went to grab it causing me to walk back but I tripped and she fell on top of me. Both of us stared into each other's eyes for a while. She then stared at my lips, that was until she got up, "um... I'm sorry" she apologized.

"No it wasn't your fault, I tripped" I said with a smile. She stared at the ground. "Hey can I talk to you" I said.

" sure" she said as we both sat down in bed. "Christen, I can't keep it in anymore. I love you. For the past two years I've had a crush on you, and I felt like that was to long so that's why I decided to tell you now. But it's not like any crush. Whenever we touch, I feel like there's electricity going through my body, like, I feel a spark. And I like it. I understand if you don't want to room with me, it wou..." She cut me off by having her lips on mine. It felt like magic, I've wanted this feeling for so long. "Wait so you're not mad at me?" I ask her, "of course not. I've loved you since we meant, I just thought you never felt the same way towards me." She said, I smiled as I lean in.

She leaned in to and soon our lips touched each other's again. I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around me. Her hands wrapped around my neck as mine were wrapped around her back. I stood up pushing her against the wall, out lips never parted. Then she shoved me back onto the bed, she climbed onto me as she kissed me. My arms tugged on her waist. Her hands on my abs, I forgot the fact that I didn't have my shirt on. I then took her shirt off as she let me. She wrapped me around her arms, I started to kiss her neck going all the way down. She let out moans, but it didn't bother me. I took off her shorts as she kissed me. I flipped our positions, now I'm on top. She pulled my pants off, and she kissed my neck going all the way up to my jawline. Then our lips found each other again and it was like the kiss lasted forever, I needed to breathe so I let her go trying to catch my breathe. I stared in her eyes again as she stared into mine,

" I love you Tobin." She said.

" I love you too, Chris" I smiled as I kissed her again.