Mess

Tobin's p.o.v

She grabbed my hand  and ran towards the bathroom and locking it. I lifted her up on the counter and took off her shirt. She gripped my shirt and looked me in the eyes. I nodded to her as she took off my shirt. I kissed her lips as her hands cupped the side of my face. My hands ran down her thighs, I gave it a squeeze and she let out a moan. I kissed her neck and kissed all the way down to her collar bone. My hands gripped on her waist line as she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I pulled down her pants and pulled off mine during the process. I went back up to face her and smirked, she got off the counter and we both took off our underwear.

I hopped in the shower and she turned her back facing me, she turned on the water as I came up behind her and rubbed my hands on her skin. I put my head in her neck and started kissing it.

"Tobin..." She said grabbing my head.

"Hmm?" I continued kissing her neck and out my hands on her waist.

"I need you" she said and turned around connecting our lips.

She jumped and her legs were wrapped around my waist as I pushed her back to the cold wall. She let out a moan and pulled her head back. I kissed her neck and went down farther as her nails dug in my back. I kissed her again with more passion and set her down. She grabbed my back and spun me around. She squirted some shampoo on her hand and started scrubbing her head.

"Not today Heath" she said and faced her back to me.

"Are you trying to torture me or letting me get a good view of your ass" I said and gazed at her butt. I whistled and smirked.

"Haha. You think your so funny?" She said and turned her face to me only to stick out her tongue at me.

"Very" I responded and grabbed soap and put it in my hands. I came up to her and started rubbing it on her body. She closed her eyes and pulled her head back. I rubbed it all over her body and reached her thighs. I gave it a little tickle and squeeze. I heard her squeal and I smirked. She turned around and my hands found her butt. I gave that a squeeze too, it was so big and rounded

"Dang Press. I didn't know you had a little Kardashian in you" I said and pulled her closer to me.

"Oh shut up" she said and giggled. It was so cute when she giggled, it sounded like an angel in my head. I was to focused on her face that I didn't know that she put her soapy hands in my hair. She scrubbed it back and forth as I just started in her eyes. She was so cute when she's focusing on something. Her eyes found mine and she smiled. I smiled back as I kissed her. I put my finger on her nose and tapped it. I left a soapy bubble in her nose as she laughed. She starred at it and crossed her eyes trying to focus on it. It was one of the cutest things ever.

"Hey Tobin?" I heard a knock.

"Yea Allie?" I said and covered Christen's mouth.

"I'm gonna go with Bati tonight again. You and Christen do something while I'm gone. Make her feel like she's at home." Allie said

"Don't worry, I'll definitely make her feel at home" I smirked and looked at Christen. She gave me a little smack as I chuckled.

"Tobin! Enough with the dirty jokes. Anyways have fun but no to much for me to find you guys naked. Or anything like that" Allie said.

"Ok bye" I said and heard footsteps going downstairs. I took my hands off of Christen's mouth and she hit me softly in the arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" I said and looked at her

"What's wrong with you? That was a weird dirty joke" she said. She turned away from me and I felt kinda guilty.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" said and turned her around kissing her forehead.