What a day

Tobin's p.o.v

We went to the elevator to go up stairs. When the elevator closed, I pushed Christen against the walls and kissed her passionately. I pinned her hands above her head and trailed her neck with kisses. The elevator opened and I grabbed Christen's hand and ran out. We were giggling and running down the halls. When Christen closed the door, I pushed her against the wall again, kissing her hungrily. She pushed me back onto the bed, our lips never parted. She straddled on my waist as she took off her shirt. I sat up with her on my waist still. I flipped our positions and I took off my shirt. She gazed at my abs for a second. Her hands were all over my abs as she leaned in and kissed me harder than her usual pecks. I kissed her neck until I heard the door open.

"WHAT?!?! Fuck, no I mean don't fuck, But FUCK MY EYES" Kelley said as she entered the room covering her eyes with her hands.

"It's not what it looks like, and how did you even get in here?" I asked her.

"You left and then christen left but you left your key on the table so I decided to give it to you in the bathroom but you weren't there, so I went to go see if you where in you room, and here we are now" Kelley said still covering her eyes.

"Sorry Kelley that you had to witness that" said Christen as she put on my hoodie, I went to my luggage, which was still unpacked, and looked for a shirt to wear.

"Anyways, dinner is at 7:00" Kelley said and ran out the room.

"Wait! Kelley!!!" Christen said running after her, I heard them talking while I was hiding behind the door.

"Don't tell anyone, okay" I heard Christen say.

"Okay" said Kelley. I heard foot steps coming so I ran and jumped on to my bed.

"I told Kelley not to tell anyone" Christen said laying down next to me. Her head was in my neck, her hand was on my chest. I liked this feeling, I wish I could have it forever. Whenever we touch, I feel like there's a electric shock going through me. We laid there for a couple more minutes until I felt her breathing calm down and her heart beating slowly, she must be asleep. I kissed her forehead and laid there staring at the ceiling, thinking how lucky I am.

I watched her sleep and her bone structure, man her skin is perfect. I looked at the clock next to me, 6:49. Damn, I woke up Chris,

"Hey Chris wake up. We have to go eat dinner" I said, she didn't move. "Come on Chris, get up" I shoved her a little bit, she groaned at me angrily. "Don't make me do this again" I said smirking. I waited and there was no response so I attacked her with tickles. She laughed and tried pushing me off but I continued tickling her. I know she can't stand tickles. I picked her up like a bride and swung her back a forth. Then I let her go but she pulled my shirt causing me to fall on top of her on the bed.

"Thought you could get away with it didn't you" she smiled brushing our nose together.

"Your right" I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

"We have to go Chris, or we're going to be late" I said.

"Fine" she sighed and got up, we didn't bother to change so we just went downstairs. In our sleeping clothes.

"Woah Christen, why are you wearing Tobin's hoodie?" Asked Syd smirking. Christen didn't know what to say so I said something.

"She couldn't find her hoodie and she was cold so I offered her mine". Syd just looked at us laughing. When she walked away, Christen gave a quick "thank you" and grabbed her food. After I got mine, I saw a table with Alex, Ash, Ali, Allie, Kling, and moe. I looked at Christen and asked her if she wanted to sit with them. She shrugged and we sat down, I could here everyone talking. Alex and I got into a conversation and I made a couple of jokes making her laugh. I looked over at Chris who was pushing her food around. I whispered to her asking if she was okay, but that made it worse. She got up and walker out the door.  Without thinking, I got up and went after her.

"Hey Chris you okay?" I asked as I came up to her. She looked angry and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. What's the matter?" I hugged her.

"I don't want you to leave me, I'm scared you will go for Alex instead of me" she cried in my chest.

"Oh, Alex and I are just best friends, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I wasn't trying to attract her or anything. Even if I was, there's only one person I would try to imPRESS, and that's you. No pun intended" I smiled rubbing her head gently. I heard her giggle and she looked at me. Then I saw Ash, Ali, And Kelley come out. They were the only ones who knew about us.

"Hey what's going on?" Asked Ali.

"Nothing, Tobin's just being a monster" christen laughed, she smacked me a couple times but it didn't hurt

"Hey I'm your monster" I replied and smacked her back gently. Then it turned into a cat fight, I stopped and grabbed her hands then went for her legs carrying her on my back.

"Hey let me go" she screamed hanging from my back.

"No" I replied smirking, I walked around the lobby with Ash, Ali, and Kelley. They were laughing behind me. Kelley ran into the dinner room and everyone came out. I'm guessing she told them. They all grabbed out their phones and started recording. I walked to the pool and had a great idea, they all came behind me.

"Tobin, ready? Three, two..." Said Ash recording.

"Tobin, no!" Yelled christen.

"ONE!!!" Said everyone and I jumped in with Christen. I resurfaced only to meet an angry yet smiling Christen. She laughed and jumped on my back. Everyone else cheered and put their phones on the table. They jumped in with a cannonball style. We all laughed and decided to play chicken fight. I was on Ash as Christen was on Ali. I stared at her and she shoved me in the water. She smiled and laughed as she jumped in going on top of me. It was a fun day.