Unexpected Visit

Octavia P.O.V

After we went inside the school we walked to the office and talked to the lady at the desk.

"Um, excuse me, miss?" Tori asked politely.

"Yes?" The lady looked up.

"We want to enroll here."Tori said.

"Okay, I need your enrollment papers."she said. I looked at Nikki and she just shrugged.

"I don't think we will be needing that, don't you?" I used my compulsion.

"Right," She said and started typing on the computer.

"Do you think that maybe you can give all of us the same classes?" Nikki asked/compelled her.

"Yes, here you go." She said as she gave us our schedules.

"Thank you," I said as we strutted down the hallway to our first period.

(Skip to lunch)

"My brain is fried." Charlie said as we were waiting in line to get our lunch.

"What brain?" Ricky replied and we all laughed.

"Asshole." We heard Charlie mumble under his breath.

"Awww, you shouldn't talk about yourself that way, bro." Ricky replied as we got our food and tried to find a place to sit.

"Octavia over here!" I hear a  strong British voice called my name. I turn around and saw Rebekah wave her hand trying to signal for us to go sit down with her and Kol, who was sitting with her.

As we walked towards her I noticed that she smiled at Charlie and I looked over at him and he smirked at her.

Once we sat down we started talking to the Mikaelsons

Once we sat down we started talking to the Mikaelsons. We talk about our classes and other things off the topic. I kept noticing the flirty eyes going on between Rebekah and Charlie. Kol kept trying to flirt with Nikki but she kept trying to ignore him. I kept feeling like someone was watching me and I looked to my right and saw Elena and her crew staring at us. I just waved and smirked making the aware that I could see them.