Proglue

" Well.... home sweet home but I have to get ready for flag football...." I sigh. I wish i was never sign up for flag football I got yelled at by a teacher about my science project and I have to explain her about my time for Flag football practice. So she going to call my mom Wich sucks.

Kids in my class Don't even care if I get in trouble or if I being bullied they treat me like I'm nothing. I wish my Class would be just like 6th grade, All the memories has come to me that I was finally part of the class, But I knew things would change.... My Cat got put down... I sigh "Atleast my Cousin here she supports me and understand me the most..." As I saw My lil Cousin Alexa my 4 year old cousin, She's sometimes Annoying but I still love my cousin.

I'm in 7b Wich my only friends In 7b are Paige and Carina I don't know if Paige is still my friend, The rest of my friends are in 7a Even my crush..... "I wish I was part of 7a... But they put me in 7b..." "And Besides I have Carina! My best friend" I got ready for my practice and look at the pictures of Me and my friends, Family back then... It use to be perfect until people this year has to change it... "SAMANTHA! COME EAT BEFORE YOU GO!" "Ok mom" I went out into the hallway to my living room to my kitchen and got up on chair and ate Pizza.

My lil cousin kept giving me popsicles Wich was nice of her "Here you go! The pink one yours and the purple one mine!" She said happily and I thanked her.

Later.

"Samantha! Time to go!" "Ugh... Here's comes ruff practice part 2 since my team lost..." I said and ran in the car.
I took one last glinced to the house as memories flashed in my mind and we drove away.

I wounder what will happen next day...