Part 1: Happiness

~in 2013 I was in 3rd grade and was 10 years old~

"Yuy! Another Day in school!" I said, After I had fun chasing kids like I'm playing tag with them with my brother, I always have a good day and I loved my life and I thought about making a friend today. As the bell rings I went to class sitting by a girl with black hair and Dark Blue shirt and pants and has brown eyes.

"Hi" I said nervous "I'm Samantha", She dint respond back and the feeling like I messed up went through me so I just payed attention to the teacher until... "Hi Samantha, Im Carina" I look at her Surprised, I never seen anyone talk to me before so we had a chit chat, She was fun to talk to so we Became friends and I was happy that she was my first friend I ever had.

~After Lunch~

I was alone on the swings looking at the cool kids, I wish I was part of them but they don't look like they want to talk right now And I saw my friend sit by me on the swing and we swong together. I finally have a friend Wich is good!

~Back to Class~

I saw the kids Talking and I went up to them. "Hi" I said but they ignored me and kept talking so I went back to my seat. At 4:00 it was time to go home so I walked home and when I got home I went to my brother room.

"Hey Josh! You Wanna Sing?!"
"Sure"

-Play song now-

Music started playing and I sang first

"I might be crazy of what I'm about to say!"

"Sunshine she's here you can take a break!"

"I'm a hot air balloon that can go to space!"

"With the air like I don't care Baby By the way"

We sing the rest of was fun i hope this happy days never ends!

After were done I went to my room and draw I love Drawing.

"I wounder what will happen next day."