Part 5: What

I walk Downstairs seeing a box with words saying something on the box. "PlayStation 3?" I read confused. "Yes! Isn't it awesome!" "I don't know what a PlayStation is and I'm not playing on it..." "Why not? We can play it together!" Yea to only be a loser.... Your not worth it dog! Words rumble in my head, "....fine but only ONE game" "Awesome! We only have one game! Dad can you hook my PlayStation 3 up?" "Sure" he took the box in his room as I wait. "...well at least I can get the hurtful words out on my head!" I smiled and ran in my brother room.

~5th grade, 11 Years Old~

I got up and got ready for school and hoping I would get back home to play with my brother again. We played Sonic Generations yesterday and it was fun. We went through time and other stuff! but as i keep going to school i lost hope My family are the only one I trust! My friends too! For now on I won't trust ANYONE except my friends and family! As I walk in class I sat down by a boy with black hair that wears a black jacket and blue (or black) jeans and has brown eyes but I never speak to him since he's part of Issac friend... "Alright Jayla?" "Here" "Paige?" "Here" "Joseph?" The boy next to me said here. So that's what his name is... But I already know him since in 3rd grade but I didn't see him in kindergarten, 1st or 2nd.... I thought maybe he just moved here. "Carina?" "Here" "Paige?" "Here" "Unity?" "Here" "Samantha?" I didn't respond but instead just raise my hand as to people side by side by me looked at me. "Come on Samantha your never like this and I'm starting to get worried...." I sigh. "Here...." The teacher gave me a nod and continue naming off kids while I heard Issac say something. "Wow she seem depressed I like to make her more depressed" He whispers to Cameron who just laugh. I wanna go home I don't want to be here anymore! "Alright class I'll be calling groups and well play a game!" Oh great... Groups.... I thought as he called me to a group, There's two group. "Issac you join that group" the teacher said pointing at a group the kids and me are in. "Ew Heck no! I don't want to be In that group because there's a ugly girl there that is a dog!" I felt tears coming but I hold them back and started to get angry instead. "If I'm going to be in this group with that ugly girl-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I Yelled. Everyone gasped and was shocked the teacher, friends and the bully was shocked too. Later on he didn't say anything else but sit down. I have Enough of this! This is just my only time saying bad word and im not saying anymore! I'm sorry god... But I have to defend myself.

I was walking home ignoring everyone and walk in my home. "Hi Sweetie! How was school?" I stopped and gave her a fake smile. "It was wonderful" I said lying. Then I went to my room and saw my Lil brother. "Hey! Samantha! Me and Anthony got a new game! Wanna play with us?" "Sure"