Part 4 - New Friend

I sigh sadly as my class where lined up to go to some other class to watch some kind of show.... Why are we going to watch over a stupid show if I don't have friends to sit with and talk with? I thought in mind... Then all the sudden "Psst Hey you" I heard someone and look behind me seeing a girl a black school shirt with blind hair and Green Eyes. "Yeah?" "Is it OK if I can sit next to you?" She ask. She sounded nice "Sure" I said as she sit next to me we watch the video about plans crashing into buildings. (Don't know why the school is showing deaths to poor innocent children! Kxjahzhd).

We paid no attention to the show we just chat. "My name Bailey! What's yours?" "Samantha" I said Im not saying my last name because kids might make fun of my last name..... "Nice to meet you! Wanna be friends?" I frozed shocked "Friends?" "Yea!" "S-Sure!" I said happy, I made a new friend! This day can get better! After the video we went back to our class. "Who was that girl talking to you?" Carina ask walking by me. "My new friend Bailey! You should meet her!" "Ok! At Recess!" I smiled brightly till i saw the kids walk by me pointing at me and laugh but I ignore them and carry on with Carina.