chp.1

Hi my name is Nicole Carter. I'M 13 years-old in the 7th grade. I go to

L.A. arts middle school.yeah I live in. L.A. I live with my mom my dad walked  out of my life. my mother has a traveling job so she is never here. I have an older sister name brianna she is 21 n has a 1year-old daughter name layla she lives in miami. I have a boyfriend name Anthony n bestfriend name Isabelle.

Nicole p.o.v

im friends with the monsters that's under my bed..yeah you think I'm crazy...

  my alarm went off which means its time for school. I got up and took a shower and put on some pink jeans a white tight fitted shirt and my sparkle Tom's. I grabbed my phone n left the house.

***at school***

Isabelle: gurllll let me telll youuu !!! Aden want me to spend the night at his house to night.

me:so you going or naww

Isabelle: I guess so

Anthony: hey babe (kisses her) sup issy

Isabelle and Nicole:hey

Isabelle:okay see yall at lunch (walks off down the hall)

Nicole:so you coming to my house today

Anthony: you gon let me get in yo pants(smirks)

Nicole:No!!!

*****after school*****

I was at home with Anthony and my mom left to NY for a month so im by myself. I went to my room to change and when I had just my panty and bra on Anthony walked in.

me: didnt I tell you to stay out

/////Rated R /////

he came and pushed me on the bed and started kissing me roughly and I tried to push him off but he slapped me in my face and continued. As he was taking his pants off I tried to run but he punched me in my face. He then entered me and  started going slow and then he sped up at this point I was  crying in pain. Then he started going so hard n fast I couldn't feel my legs and I was covered in blood.He finally pulled out.

Anthony:yo pussy ain't even good.. I bet yo mama pussy better.

He put on his clothes and left. I was in so much pain I couldn't even move. It was now 6:30pm I grabbed my phone to call my sister cause she was the only person I could tell anything to

////phone convo////

Brianna:hello

Me:  (crying) he raped me

Brianna:I will be there in 20 mins

Me:what you mean??

Brianna: I will explain when I get there.

////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I decided to do a story like this since nobody has..

                    misfit__angel