dealing with Anthony

Brianna p.o.v

  so I was about to pull the trigger on this nigah when he started crying. I was dying with laughter at this point.

"awwe why you crying now. when you was raping my sister you thought it was so funny but look who the jokes on now"

"im sorry Im.just a 13 year-old boy who wanted to follow his friends stupidness and whined up in this predicament I beg you not to kill me"

"I'll let you go this time but let hear you was talking to my sister or was hanging around her n you will be dead lunch meat"

with that he took of into his house and I made my way into my car.I started driving back to my house when I got a call from my mother she pissed me off but I still answered the phone.

"what"

"look I didn't call to argue. how is Nicole doing I will be there before the sun is up"

"didn't I make it clear that you cant see her"

"you will not take my child away from me"

"opps!! I already did and if you come within 20 ft from her you will be arrested"

"I hate you Brianna marie Rodriguez"

"Touche bitch"

I hung up on her by that time I had just arrived home. when I walked in I saw Nicole on the couch watching tv and eating a sandwich.

"why are you up so late"

"I haven't eaten all day and I was scared"

"baby girl the number one rule to life is to never be scared never show people you are scared,if you have to fight for what you believe in. don't take no bullshit from nobody n I mean nobody.

"okay I feel like I can fight my battles better now"

"im happy that you feel that way,but gud night"

"gudnight but where is layla"

"oh at her dads she will be here tomorrow"

"so we live here now"

"yea baby girl I love you okay"

"I love you too"

////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////