all hell broke loose

Brianna p.o.v

Im so fucking pissed off when I find this boy imma fuck him up. It took me 10 mins to get to my mom house.

me: Nicole !!!!!

Nicole: I'm in my room

I ran up 4 flights of stairs in less than 1 min . I ran to her room busting through the door to see my sister almost life less covered in her own blood. my blood was boiling and I was shaking. I called the ambulance n tried to calm her down in the meanwhile. when we got to the hospital I sat shaking worried and just thinking about everything until I thought that if my mom was there that would have never happened. I was furious with her so I called her.

phone convo

"hello"

"I fucking hate you im taking full custody of Nicole since you are a fucking dead beat mother. I bet you didnt even know she got rape n almost died.we fucking hate you I hope you rot in hell"

"im so so-"

"save it. she you when ever"

as soon as I got off the phone the doctor came out.

"family of Nicole carter"

"right here! how is she"

"she is fine she can actually leave now she is on bed rest"

"thank you so much"

after a few minutes they wheeled her out in a wheelchair. she looked like a little lost girl. The look on her made my blood boil again.we left the hospital and went back to my mother's house to clean up and pack her things. by the time we were done it was almost three in the morning. It took 1 hr to get to my new house. when we got there I helped her out the car n up to my room. I waited till she was fully asleep then I put my black hoddie. I been driving for what seem liked hours until I finally pulled up to Anthony house. I got out the car n walked up to his window tapping it. when he opened it I grabbed him out the window placing my fully loaded gun to his head.

//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

what's gonna happen ????