my lil thug

Nicole p.o.v

It was now 6:30 and I had just got out of the shower. I put on my black shorts,galaxy shirt, and my gamma rays. I put my hair in a neat high bun. I grabbed my phone and my house keys and met Brianna in the car.

"goodmorning bri"

"goodmorning remember everything I told you"

"okay, but what about Anthony"

"oh...I don't think he will be bothering you anymore"

"okay"

"oh im picking you up from school early today"

"ight"

By this time we just pulled up to the school and as I stepped out the car I noticed people whispering n looking at me.

"yall got a problem"

(everyone laughing)

"(picks up random kidd by their shirt) I will make you clean this whole damn school with your tongue. try me."

"(random girl)  bitch you think you the shit last time I  checked you got raped and beat so go sit your dick sucking ass down somewhere"

By this point I had grabbed her by her hair swinging her into the looker while standing over her beating her until blood was everywhere and I still continue to beat and stomp on her face. Then I felt myself being pulled up by some by some girl. she held me until the hall way was cleared.

"Damn bitch you beat ha ass btw im taylor"

"im Nicole thnx for not judging me"

"your welcome but what happened"

I told her the whole story and we got to know each other better and even tho I just met her I feel like I can tell her anything n I think I like being friends with her instead of Isabelle. I mean she still didn't call to make sure I was okay and I already know she herd about. But anyways it was after school and Taylor was coming home with me.

******at home******

"bri im home"

"hey..umm... who is this"

"oh my friend Taylor"

"oh well hi Taylor I am Nicole older sister brianna but you can call me bri"

"hey bri"

Taylor was here until we herd a knock on the door.

"who is it"

"Taylor sister"

"hi-"

/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\