Chapter 9

Tyler Oakley's POV

I am running through the darkness. Tree branches are hitting my face, leaving several scars. Tears are streaming down my face. Where am I? Where is Troye? Is he safe? I look around, and I see a big group of extremely dangerously looking dogs running behind me, not stopping before I'm dead. Not stopping before they ripped my flesh apart. I run harder, knowing what's behind me.

I stop dead in my tracks when I see Troye. 

"TROYE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? RUN! RUN FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE! TROYE!"

He doesn't move. 

I make my way over. "Troye...". The moment I touch him, his face turns around. I feel sick at the sight.

Dark holes are where his eyes used to be, blood is streaming down his face. His nose is bleeding, and so is his mouth. Several deadly wounds cover his once so perfect face.

I scream. I scream louder then I have ever screamed in my entire life. I don't touch him anymore and his body falls dead on the floor.

My eyes are still widened in horror, and after that scream, I'm not able to make any sound. My throat hurts and is dry as hell. 

"Tyler.... Tyler..."

The dogs are calling me. I want to start running, but I can't. I simply can't. My body isn't able to move.

"Tyler... Tyler... TYLER..."

The calling becomes louder and louder. But the voice is so familiar.

"Tyler, wake up! WAKE UP!"

I open my eyes in shock. I see Troye's almost perfect face in front of me, unharmed, his deep blue eyes staring into mine. "Troye? You're okay! Thank god you're okay!!" I start crying again, but Troye's arms are here to comfort me.

"You had a terrible nightmare, Tyler. You kept screaming my name... What happened?"

"You died. Your eyes where gone and your face was scratched and..." I make these horrible crying noises which makes everything seem way worse then it is, but, I'm not going to complain, because Troye comforted me even more now.

We were hugged in this embrace when an announcement was made. 

"Dear YouTube friends, congratulations! You all made it very far! Final 5! You should be proud. From today on, there are only 2 days left to kill each other! And to make things go a little faster, we will organize a feast at the Center! At 12 AM today, you will find food, food, and even more food there! And I know all of you need it! And even if you think you don't, there will be weapons too! And if you are still not convinced to come, there will be an extra table. On that table, you can find 5 letters. Letters from home! I think everyone would love to know what their family is up to! See you all at twelve!"

With that, the announcement ended. I glanced over at Troye with a questioning look. Should we? Or shouldn't we?

"Fuck it, let's do it, I wanna hear from my family again." Troye says after a good 5 minutes.

"What time is it now?" "The sun says about 9 AM." "Let's go there already, if we are faster then anyone else, we might get the best stuff first." Troye nods and we gather our little possessions, and get ready to leave.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Troye Sivan's POV

It's twelve. Me and Tyler are hiding behind some desks. 

He was really terrified and heartbroken even after his dream. He really cares about me. Could he care the same way as I did? Hell no, hell to the no, that is so not going to happen. Why would Tyler, such a handsome, extremely popular, cute, nice and social guy love a shy, not so beautiful, awkward guy like me? Never gonna happen. Not in a million years.