Johnny Imagine

You and Johnny have been best friends since you were five. You two have a similar life, but unlike Johnny's parents yours are always gone and don't care what you do until they come back from who knows where and beat you for no reason. Both you and Johnny were born in March but he was born on the first and you were born on the second, so he's literally one day older than you. You thought of Johnny as just a friend until one day your parents came home and beat you so bad that you had to go to the hospital. Johnny came to visit and he wouldn't leave your side. 

'How you two met'

You were five and your parents just got done beating you for waking up a minute after you were supposed to. You were walking to the park and when you got there you couldn't help but cry. A boy with brown skin, sad brown eyes, and greasy hair walked up to you.

"Excuse me, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it. It's no big deal anyways."

"Well it's gotta be better than my life. Please tell me. I really want to know."

"I don't even know your name."

"My names Johnny. What's your name?"

"It's y/n"

"Well y/n can you please tell me whats wrong?"

"Ugh fine. My parents beat me for waking up a minute late. Happy now?"

You try your best to hide hide your tears, but they came rolling out anyways. Johnny patted your back and told you his story. You've been friends ever since.

'Present Day'

Since your parents weren't home you and Johnny walked from the part to your house. It was your birthday and you guys were celebrating your sixteenth together. You open the door and turned on the T.V. Both of you go and sit on the couch and watch Mickey. Your heart was racing as you sat next to him. You didn't want to admit it, but you were in love with him and you want him to feel the same.

"Hey y/n"

"Yes Johnny"

"You're still single right?"

"Yeah, why?"

He leans in and kisses you. It takes a second for you to take it in, but once you do you kiss him back. That was the best birthday both you and Johnny have ever had.